• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to unkongtao from Korean pussy grip?

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please help me. I am going mad with addiction to Korean babes.

But they are very expensive to maintain.

Why other people kongtao low maintenance PRC I kena kongtao Korean high maintenance

Life is so unfiar.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why other people kongtao low maintenance PRC I kena kongtao Korean high maintenance

Life is so unfiar.

just roll $50 into $500k from football betting and no need unkongtao anymore.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Life is so unfiar.

You want low maintenance? Try this type. Thai pussy. Cheap cheap... She can even eat vegetarian food with you.

xBto9ax3CAAE4lhp.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CFVUigM7Pe.webp

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
goto thomson and see help from cheongsum lady. she got 1 terrace house, it should be sufficient to keep you gg. just make sure you unload enough sperm to keep her happy so that you can get happy later.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Life is so unfiar.

Pick up her soiled menstruation pad and place it under the hot sun to dry for 2 - 3 days and then pound the soiled parts into a powder.

Stir two tea-spoon of the powder in your hot beverage drink and drink it.

jw5

Loyal
Before she screams "Got You!" when her pussy grips your lanjiao, you have to chant 3 times "You Cannot Get Me!". :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before she screams "Got You!" when her pussy grips your lanjiao, you have to chant 3 times "You Cannot Get Me!". :wink:

"Gotcha! I am not on birth control!" :eek:

Your waist kena 'kiap' by her strong Chun Li thighs. There is no escape. :biggrin: