• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the hell did Leong Sze Hian managed to get all his academic credentials?!!!

navigator667

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is so stupid enough not to understand simple english and wrote an article asking so many redundant questions.

Stupid cock la. Anyone can check if his credentials are real?

1619182_620402957997012_312166996_n.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone should notice a sudden surge of pro-NTUC apologists posting their propaganda on this forum. :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is so stupid enough not to understand simple english and wrote an article asking so many redundant questions.

1619182_620402957997012_312166996_n.png

He has. Do you? He is more qualified than the clown prince. Which is freaking the clown prince out. Let us not even talk about CSM who makes clown prince look like a dickhead.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave him infraction 3 points
it is my first time to issue our dear forumer infraction
please tell me if I have abused by infraction?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's just say you are correct with your false contention, this guy is doing it as a public service with NO remuneration. Your millionaire ministers are mishandling sinkapore ...going to frequent foreign trips doing who knows what ...are the more stupid ones even though they have all the credentials. One wonders how they got them in the first place as their performance so far is worse than an Ah Beng.

Now, show that you are better than your masters by backing up your assertions. You think we are dumbs to just accept your claim as the truth.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn TS you trying to be funny? you want queens English go look for cb Kia Anton Casey and his SPG wife.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To all Inf(P), zap this Navigator Idiot please!!!!

navigator667, pillowtalk, Extremist. And some others.

It's very predictable from them, constantly glorifying NTUC, Lim Swee Say, current labour practices, and bashing their favourite whipping boy: the minimum wage. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
There was another forummer who used to constantly criticise Leong Sze Hian as well.
Points for the first forummer who can name the bugger.
Extra points if you can point out a few of his new clones. :wink: