• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long are posts moderated before published?

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone tell me how long will posts be moderated before published?

Also, after how many posts will one get out of moderation status?

I've been posting since a day ago, but none of the posts are published and I'm still in moderation mode.

:(

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've posted more than the 4 posts, since yesterday, but only 4 posts on record?

And I'm still moderated after posting more than 10 posts?? :(

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you don't participate, you'll end up waiting forever.
but there is no thrill in posting if you have to wait more than 3days for your post to appear!
isnt there a better system?
we are the instant noodle generation....no gen y or gen z person will want to wait 3 days for a post to appear.

and sooner or later, this forum will only have all the stupid oldies and become an OLD AGE HOME!

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but there is no thrill in posting if you have to wait more than 3days for your post to appear!
isnt there a better system?
we are the instant noodle generation....no gen y or gen z person will want to wait 3 days for a post to appear.

and sooner or later, this forum will only have all the stupid oldies and become an OLD AGE HOME!
Wah...u newbie so fierce ah? later kena zap by boss sam to death no return ah.
dun play play ah, boss sam press 1 button, you fly out of thw window and dun even know what fuck object hit u ah!

um kia si type ah?

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lim pei kia si for what? Gen Y Gen Z bo kia si one.
Kia si bo lan yong. Sooner later will die without meaning one!

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yalor, me oso. Posted some when I signed up. All never come out. Don't know where it went. Horrible.

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only can see this toopig line...

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Wa koz...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Only can see this toopig line...

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

Wa koz...

To find your posts, click on your own nick.

HotCrossBun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is my 17th post... and put stamp and registered.

Make sure postman deliever swee swee.

Wonder when I will get out of moderation.