• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how come thai govt so useless

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have the support of the rural poor so should moblilise them to go towards airport and bash the middle class mob. the middle class are never good at fighting.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have the support of the rural poor so should moblilise them to go towards airport and bash the middle class mob. the middle class are never good at fighting.

I agree. They should aim a few more hand grenades at the anti-govt mob to frighten those middle-class lipsticked women and white-collared long-sleeves men. Sg men who have served NS would not have any problem doing that as it is a basic skill they learnt during NS.

So you see, NS does give Sg men some useful skills. But if they had been like madmansg who kheng and whined all the way from Enlistment till ROD, they would probably be throwing stones only. Right:biggrin:

So you see, a strong and stable government is very important in ensuring the safety and economic well-being of its citizens.

And this is what the PAP gahment has been providing its citizens since it came into power. It would not be very clever of you not to vote for PAP.:biggrin: :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
gone case liao.this time.

people's power becomes abused and now become nobody's power.

whole country now standstill....must call in the soul of tengsiowping.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those PAD are not democratic one. They are want more appointees and don't want election. It is led by former premier chap-chai, who was a general who led a coup to become premier. Whole country is fucked now.

If I am American stuck in Thai airport, I will confirm call American ambassador in Thailand. Ask him whisper into the Armed Forces Chief say "if you don't support your gahmen, I will not give you M16, tanks and planes!"

Then I will buy big paper and pen, write big poster say "I don't care your gabramen. But you piss me off enough to support them! GET LOST OR I CALL MY GABRAMEN TO PISS YOU CHIEF OF ARMED FORCES TO PISS YOU."

samurai1110

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now we see how few 'Demo-Crazy' leaders can hold whole country to ransome and maybe even destroy it.
Now u perhaps understand why 'Lau Lee' hold tightly to reigns and do not allow 'mad, wild, irresponsible, without credibilty and treacherous' chaps the likes of KNNB Chee be able to upset all the hard work he has done thro' these decades.

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
gone case liao.this time.

people's power becomes abused and now become nobody's power.

whole country now standstill....must call in the soul of tengsiowping.

IMHO it's clear cut that the King is supporting all these nonsense with his silence. Which is one reason why the military refuses to obey orders to restore order. Either way, I think the monarchy is doomed.

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better yet lah. Have the leaders fight it out. Since they are so sure that they are the best for the country why not lay down THEIR OWN LIVES for their belief. Plus it will be a great pay per view political cum spots event. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are doing this to prevent thailand to become another singapore. i FULLY SUPPORT what PAD is doing. Thai people are too nice and good to have a country to be like singapore.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore is the best country under the sun. it's the envy of the whole wide world.everbody wants to come here and stay.it's the safest, the cleanest and the most incorrupitible country in the world. kudos to our world class governance and first class competence in running our country.if only thais can behave like singaporeans - kind,gentle and generous- their country will be world class. this time round, the thais have gone overboard - sleeping everywhere from under the bridges to sleeping in the airports.everything gone to dust. what's the point? the land of no smiles now.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the PPP gov is not lifting a finger to quench the protests, simply bcos its not worth the effort in risking more bloodshed. samaak was removed, gov dissolved, snap election, and PPP won again, then no somchai is the new PM. PAD upset cos they lost twice in a row.

demanding for another snap election, or even 10 more snap elections, they will still lose hands down. their nonsense is just some side-show entertainment for the world news. if the rioters have guts, they should learn from what's happening in mumbai.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the thais better go home and stop protesting at the airports. the army move in with their tanks and there'll carnage - worst in history. u cannot hold a country to ransom like this lah. have some thai sense can or cannot? tourists also kena.travellers also kena. how come thailand becomes like this? damned sad man!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thailand is a disgrace to ASEAN. Lawless and chaotic !!

Wait till the carnage that is going to happen soon at the 2 Thai airports !!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are doing this to prevent thailand to become another singapore. i FULLY SUPPORT what PAD is doing. Thai people are too nice and good to have a country to be like singapore.

Yea, if PAD succeeds in overturning this current govt and they elect a new govt. What will happen if Thaksin's supporters follow what PAD did before and storm the airports demanding that the new govt be overthrown.

History cycle repeats. That is why if you support, it just shows how stupid your thinking is.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the PPP gov is not lifting a finger to quench the protests, simply bcos its not worth the effort in risking more bloodshed. samaak was removed, gov dissolved, snap election, and PPP won again, then no somchai is the new PM. PAD upset cos they lost twice in a row.

demanding for another snap election, or even 10 more snap elections, they will still lose hands down. their nonsense is just some side-show entertainment for the world news. if the rioters have guts, they should learn from what's happening in mumbai.

For info,

Thaksin's Thai Rak Thai party won landslide victory in the elections a total 4 times.

He was disposed in the coup. Party disbanded and a majority of the politicians went into the PPP. Again, PPP was chosen again.

So the problem isn't about whether this government goes down but just that the PAD is just like a crybaby who doesn't get his toy and just want to do that at the annoyance of most people :p

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
the thais better go home and stop protesting at the airports. the army move in with their tanks and there'll carnage - worst in history. u cannot hold a country to ransom like this lah. have some thai sense can or cannot? tourists also kena.travellers also kena. how come thailand becomes like this? damned sad man!

Unless the King says anything nothing is going to change. Just waiting to see who cries uncle first while the country burns.