• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horrifying moment pit bull grabs small dog out of its stroller and rips off its EARS

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horrifying moment pit bull grabs small dog out of its stroller and rips off its EARS

www.dailymail.co.uk

By Alastair Talbot For Dailymail.Com 19:25 BST 20 Jun 2022 , updated 19:33 BST 20 June 2022
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • The mauling took place at a Yard House restaurant chain in Boca Raton, Florida
  • Staff and customers are seen panicking while the pit bull snatches the small dog away by the neck with its mouth
  • A man intercepts the large canine as it attempts to run away with the small dog
  • The pit bull finally lets go after another man tries to yank its jaw open while the small dog squeals for help
  • The same man is then seen wrestling with the pit bull on the ground as it wants to chase the small dog
  • 'I just had to watch the poor owners pick their pets ear of the floor,' a witness who filmed the incident shared on Instagram. 'I'm traumatized'
  • The small dog's ears were torn off and it sustained other injuries, while it remains unclear what happened to the pit bull
A pit bull snatched a small dog out of its stroller and viciously mauled at it while diners were enjoying a meal at a restaurant in Florida.

Footage of the moment was recorded at the Yard House restaurant in Boca Raton over the weekend, where staff and customers are seen panicking after the pit bull went over to a table and attacked the small dog.

'I was at lunch and out of nowhere this pit bull comes and grabs this poor little dog out of its stroller and attacks it,' according to a witness who filmed the incident from her cellphone and shared it with an Instagram account named PPV_Tahoe.

'I just had to watch the poor owners pick their pets ear of the floor. I'm traumatized,' they added.

The small dog sustained injuries, including having its ears torn off, in the aftermath of the dog fight.
The pit bull went up to a stroller next to a table, where the small dog was before latching onto it
The pit bull went up to a stroller next to a table, where the small dog was before latching onto it
The pit bull managed to get away from people with the small dog in its mouth before a customer got in its way
The pit bull managed to get away from people with the small dog in its mouth before a customer got in its way

The footage starts off with several people screaming and yelling 'Oh my God!' while a restaurant waiter tries to contain the pit bull and separating it from the stroller.

His attempt, however, is unsuccessful. The pit bull manages to steer clear of the stroller as well as the table while biting the small dog by its neck.

And just as it attempts to run away from the restaurant, a customer wearing a blue t-shirt and a dark colored shirt intercepts the large dog and starts to kick it.

Another customer, wearing a white hat and and shorts, is then seen trying to open up the pit bull's mouth so it drops the squealing dog.

He also punches it near its jaw once.
'Why isn't he letting go?' the witness filming the mauling can be heard saying in the video.
The man grabs the pit bull by the neck and punches its jaw once to make it let go of small dog
The man grabs the pit bull by the neck and punches its jaw once to make it let go of small dog
He then tries to yank the pit bull's mouth open while holding on to the squealing small dog
He then tries to yank the pit bull's mouth open while holding on to the squealing small dog
The pit bull was then held back by the same man wearing a white cap and shorts as it kept trying to go after the smaller dog
The pit bull was then held back by the same man wearing a white cap and shorts as it kept trying to go after the smaller dog

The same man then gets on the ground with the pit bull and wrestles with it until it finally lets go of the small dog.

'The man is then seen holding the pit bull with all his strength as it clearly wants to continue going after the small dog.

'Her ears, my god!' the same witness can be heard speaking up in the video once more.

It remains unclear if he or the man who initially kicked the large dog are the pit bull's owner.

'He needs to be put down!' the witness filming the attack can be heard saying in the video, referring to the pit bull.

It remains unclear if the pit bull was on a leash at the time of the incident and what exactly happened to it after. It also remains unknown if the small dog needed surgery after the attack.
DailyMail.com has reached out to the PPV_Tahoe for comment.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day ... dog is still an animal.

"Mans' best friend" .... you can say whatever you want. The are best being a guard dog or hunting dog. Some folks says they are loyal companion ... try not feeding them and let me know again. The Chinks has no such problem though ...

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Pit probably got pissed upon seeing that puny fart in a stroller and what a wimp he is. Dogs should be walking on 4 legs and not be ferried around like a pharaoh.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can recruit this dog to rip off beef curtains, but only problem he might eat it. Is there any way to train it as a slut sniffer? Can chase gansiokbin one round bedok reservoir.