• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hold the PAP responsible for the Ah Neh tsunami

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I am on the MRT and see all these Ah Nehs, it sickens me. These people are taking good paying jobs from sinkees. The PAP gave our jobs away to the Ah Nehs. How has sinkapore benefitted from the CECA? Nothing tangible. But we see how India has benefitted. India can't create enough jobs for them, so conned sinkapore to accept unlimited Ah Nehs to work in sinkapore. Our dumbo ministars (or corrupt) just sign the lives of hundreds of thousand sinkees away. And when they had the chance to stop the inflow, the ministars open the door wider.

We don't need Ah Nehs here ...let them work in India, not here.

While we are at it, get rid of the Pinoys too.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And when they had the chance to stop the inflow, the ministars open the door wider.

when you go black, you can't look back.

you working at Chennai Business Park ah?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See many new residential property developments build everywhere?

Where to get tenants to fill up vancanies?

There is this rent seeking economy and need to give good jobs to fake qualification ah nehs to be tenants...

Somethibg wrong here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah neh tsunami.
1544475534332.png

1544475594757.png

1544475616625.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
When I am on the MRT and see all these Ah Nehs, it sickens me. These people are taking good paying jobs from sinkees. The PAP gave our jobs away to the Ah Nehs. How has sinkapore benefitted from the CECA? Nothing tangible. But we see how India has benefitted. India can't create enough jobs for them, so conned sinkapore to accept unlimited Ah Nehs to work in sinkapore. Our dumbo ministars (or corrupt) just sign the lives of hundreds of thousand sinkees away. And when they had the chance to stop the inflow, the ministars open the door wider.

Now then you know ah!
They sold the country to India. FUG PAP!