• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Mee Mai Hum, Ai Gat Zua!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 18 Sep, 2008 14:23
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>"I found a cockroach in my hokkien mee!"

STOMPer Sandra found a cockroach in the packet of fried hokkien mee, which her mother bought from a coffeeshop in Ang Mo Kio Street 61.

This STOMPer says:

"On 13th Sept 2008, my mother bought a packet of fried hokkien mee from this air-con coffeeshop at Blk 630, in the evening.

"As I was eating, I found a cockroach in the hokkien mee!

"I took some pictures before I went to the stall. I brought the hokkien mee
with the cockroach to the stall.

"When I reached, there were two men in the stall. I showed them the packet of
hokkien mee with the cockroach.

"One of the men just took the packet away and said he didn't see it.
I was very angry and demanded for a refund. The other man gave me the refund but with no apology.

"They just carried on with their work and ignored me totally. I told them if I get diarrhoea that night, I'll send the pictures to the press. And true enough, I had diarrhoea that night.

"They even scolded me using vulgarities. I feel that they are very irresponsible and rude.

"Please warn the public from getting dirty food from this irresponsible vendor."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Share this​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing Stomper Sandra, instead of calling NEA or Public Health to screw the hawker completely; she just demanded for an apology and a refund. Really stupid sinkie woman.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing Stomper Sandra, instead of calling NEA or Public Health to screw the hawker completely; she just demanded for an apology and a refund. Really stupid sinkie woman.

Picture tells a thousand words just email to the officer in charge at NEA, tell them when you bought it, address, name of the stall, they will get at least a fine and 2 weeks ban!
:mad::eek: