• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He predicted the China-Russia-Iran alliance 5 yrs ago....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Youtuber is prophetic.......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A2hVWpRKswY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Prophesy fulfilled.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0jHy_FihebY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sUO6D63uhoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then I more scary liao lor...............I predicted this over 10 years ago............along with Venezuela some more........

I also predicted over 8 years back India will betray this alliance..........last few years coming true..........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as this alliance is against Singapore, it's all good.

No need to use weapons, just have a consortium to fund and oversee the construction of the Kra Canal.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then I more scary liao lor...............I predicted this over 10 years ago............along with Venezuela some more........

I also predicted over 8 years back India will betray this alliance..........last few years coming true..........

Wah! You so goodah..........but you got proof or not?

Then I like to tell you a bit about India...........while India is subtle enemy of China because of Pakistan's close ties with China, Pakistan is oso a lap-dog of USA all the while, we know that. But India is known since historical times to be cosy with Iran because of Iranian oil and India buys all its weapons from Russia. So India can never cosy up with USA, even though all the call centres are outsourced to it, because the Pinoys are taking over such call center outsource jobs.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then I like to tell you a bit about India...........while India is subtle enemy of China because of Pakistan's close ties with China, Pakistan is oso a lap-dog of USA all the while, we know that. But India is known since historical times to be cosy with Iran because of Iranian oil and India buys all its weapons from Russia. So India can never cosy up with USA, even though all the call centres are outsourced to it, because the Pinoys are taking over such call center outsource jobs.

no need proof.......I not trying to show off what...........me and my friends know enough liao.......

Pakistan tried to break free from US................that's why the guy was forced out......he actually said US threatened to bomb Pakistan if he refused to help.......

US trying to get close to India for years liao.......so you know nothing don't talk so much......malu only...........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no need proof.......I not trying to show off what...........me and my friends know enough liao.......

Pakistan tried to break free from US................that's why the guy was forced out......he actually said US threatened to bomb Pakistan if he refused to help.......

US trying to get close to India for years liao.......so you know nothing don't talk so much......malu only...........

Do you know why Benazir Bhutto was assassinated? I still remember the day: in December 2007, shortly after Christmas. While on vacation, I was in a hotel room watching the news on tv.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know why Benazir Bhutto was assassinated? I still remember the day: in December 2007, shortly after Christmas. While on vacation, I was in a hotel room watching the news on tv.

who's that.............never heard before leh.............:biggrin:

probably killed to get those civilians riled up against whoever is in power lah...........

people like that are like tissue paper...............to be thrown away once served their purpose..........Saddam also kana thrown away mah..........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You know anything about aliens?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please lah goondu........India betray this alliance? I dont see Modi doing that. In fact, India and Pakistan is becoming friends......which is not what USA want to see. India and China will be on the same side of the alliance, provided Bhutan is handled properly. Pakistan and India will be friends provided Kashmir is handled sensitively by India........in all scenarios, USA is finished.....that's why it keeps eyeing on Afghanistan.........

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not as prescient as Goh Meng Seng! He knew what the WP was secretly collaborating with PAP in an unspoken alliance, that was why he bravely moved on to achieve greater things outside wp.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

i read until headache, can illustrate with venn diagram? :*:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read until headache, can illustrate with venn diagram? :*:

Harlo, check up my blain @ my signature below lah..........then you know I operate at ultimate level that ordinarily, difficult to grasp for the average joe...... :biggrin: