• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawkers Feel the Pinch

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at a coffeeshop las not and many tables were empty.
Was at a hawker centre this morning and it was noticably not crowded as previously.
Mdm Horseface trying to screw no vaxxers backfires spectacularly.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i WFH, neighbourhood coffeeshops and hawker centres are still more crowded during lunchtime than pre-covid days. The situation is really bad in downtown foodcourts.

Some food are less suited for tabao, so these stall owners are more affected. Atas hadilao and BeautyPot gives free pots (simple) along with their delivery orders but affected hawkers can't transform like that.

There are some who made a lot of money due to the disruption from covid. I heard many eateries sell over $2000-3000 in daily delivery & takeaway revenue and got to charge GST. Also home-bakers who clock over $10000 in revenues monthly.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at a hawker centre this morning and it was noticably not crowded as previously.

very simple

non vaxxers who dont give a fuck barred from eating out
pro vaxxers all kiasi, can eat out but always tabao home

also all the lau uncles everyday talk cock singsong in coffeeshops and hawker centres all disappeared, now at home washing underwears, haha

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very simple

It's also annoying to have vax status checkers constantly doing random checks on diners. Imagine you and your girlfriend already vaxxed, both having a romantic date at a hawker centre, and some 'ambassador' thug comes up and demands the both of you show proof. Mood spoil. :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
very simple

also all the lau uncles everyday talk cock singsong in coffeeshops and hawker centres all disappeared, now at home washing underwears, haha
Lol i enjoyed your post. Was funny and humourous. But also true.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's also annoying to have vax status checkers constantly doing random checks on diners. Imagine you and your girlfriend already vaxxed, both having a romantic date at a hawker centre, and some 'ambassador' thug comes up and demands the both of you show proof. Mood spoil. :biggrin:
Or going to propose take ring out on bended knee then SDA come hey you both vaxxed or not? Lol!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very simple

more like sniffing underwear.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone listen to government. Whats wrong??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Which coffeeshop is that? Most of the coffeeshops and hawker centers that my grassroots leaders and RC members go to report that business is as good as usual. Some hawkers have even expanded their business during this pandemic.

musclepower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be grateful. They are protecting the unvaxed from the vaxed. They know who the carriers are. :thumbsup:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are protecting the unvaxxed by choice from themselves.

You should join your hero @JHolmesJr in hiding behind an ignore button, trying to sound smart from there. :rolleyes:
One of the most hated trait is dishonesty. This govt is dishonest in the justifications and hiding behind it for other agendas.
Dishonest govts get voted out eventually because once they start practicing it, they will repeat it again and again on the other segments of society until they get kicked out.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the most hated trait is dishonesty. This govt is dishonest in the justifications and hiding behind it for other agendas.
Dishonest govts get voted out eventually because once they start practicing it, they will repeat it again and again on the other segments of society until they get kicked out.
Dishonesty is in the blood of every politician. How were they dishonest and what other agendas do they have? Do you mind sharing?

I am not trolling. I am asking a serious question. If you mock or insult me, I'll mock and insult you back.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishonesty is in the blood of every politician. How were they dishonest and what other agendas do they have? Do you mind sharing?

I am not trolling. I am asking a serious question. If you mock or insult me, I'll mock and insult you back.
PAP will throw you under the bus if necessary for them to live the good life. Don't ever believe their slogans and patriotic fervour are all fake and meant to disarm you.