• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawker Who Sold Viral $11 Cai Png With Fish Explains Why It is So Expensive

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cai Png is a favourite of many Singaporeans, mainly because it is super convenient and affordable.

This man ended up buying $11 cai png and labelled it as robbery, and the hawker has since responded.

$11 For Rice, Fish and Yong Tau Foo Dish

Reddit user Dagachi_One shared on 15 June that he paid $11 for cai png at an Ang Mo Kio coffee shop.

Sharing a picture of the lunch he got, it consisted of rice, fried mackerel fish, and a yong tau foo dish.

1655561518527.png

His post read, “I paid $11 for lunch this morning. I bought this from a neighbourhood market. I know fish is expensive but come on is this too much. Inflation or robbery?”

For some context, a cai png meal usually costs around $3 to $4. If one orders a seafood dish, it is expected to add a couple more dollars to the total.

More at https://goodyfeed.com/viral-11-cai-png-responds/

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When someone is saying, we didn't even charge for this and that, i call it bullshit.
As a business person, you charge for everything to recoup your cost.
It was overcharged. End of story.
The fish cost $4 maximum and veg $3. Total should be $7 at the higher end.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When someone is saying, we didn't even charge for this and that, i call it bullshit.
As a business person, you charge for everything to recoup your cost.
It was overcharged. End of story.
The fish cost $4 maximum and veg $3. Total should be $7 at the higher end.
Got yong tau foo. That cost another $4.