• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT! CNA youtube must watch, "Singapore After Dark: The Man Who Eats For Free" Majulah SG53!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a bunch of cheapskates!!!!

Food for Thought:

To the arrogant LEEders, it's 'CHEAPSKATES!!!' and whatever terms/reasons they choose to attach. e.g.. exercise, solution for retarding dementia, etc...
In reality, to some of these Singaporeans, it's a means to survive another day.
In reality, to the LEEders, it's 'They have eyes but cannot see. or they choose NOT TO SEE'.
Your picture, my picture or OUR picture?
Sad but true.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle already knew all this kangtao. there are even tastier food that is thrown away but the bastard people refused to give and rather throw. 1 example is BK KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if he is smart enough he should know there are free money to pick also ..my uncle can only sshh...on this KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living off the grid means going out to the wilderness and hunt for your own food or grow your own vegetables.

This Sinkie is just a disgraceful beggar.