• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Guess Which ASEAN Country Most Mentioned In Leaked Panama Papers?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Judging by the Panama Papers database among ASEAN nations, guess which country is potentially the most corrupt?
Have a look at the database and think for yourselves

<Facebook post by Max Chew>

Judging by the Panama Papers database among ASEAN nations, guess which country is potentially the most corrupt?

Brunei
Offshore Entities (5) Officers (73) Intermediaries (9) Addresses (60)

Cambodia
Offshore Entities (0) Officers (30) Intermediaries (0) Addresses (25)

Advertisement

Indonesia
Offshore Entities (71) Officers (3544) Intermediaries (530) Addresses (3253)

Laos
Offshore Entities (0) Officers (56) Intermediaries (1) Addresses (46)

Malaysia
Offshore Entities (553) Officers (2973) Intermediaries (354) Addresses (2722)

Myanmar
Offshore Entities (0) Officers (36) Intermediaries (1) Addresses (30)

Philippines
Offshore Entities (49) Officers (883) Intermediaries (78) Addresses (638)

Singapore
Offshore Entities (5869) Officers (6116) Intermediaries (1315) Addresses (5728)

Thailand
Offshore Entities (1013) Officers (1413) Intermediaries (362) Addresses (1285)

Vietnam
Offshore Entities (19) Officers (189) Intermediaries (23) Addresses (185)

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ly-corrupt-country-asean#sthash.UgSMLesw.dpuf

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wholly shit!

Singaporeans are not paying enough taxes!

The bastards have been defrauding our good government. My pals at IRAS have been studying the papers and will be hunting the tax evaders soon.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The reason why the number is high is because Singapore is a financial centre and setting up offshore accounts is part and parcel of the service provided by the financial industry

Singapore does not have a tax system based upon world wide income. Singapore only taxes income either earned within Singapore's jurisdiction or repatriated from foreign earnings.

Very few high net worth individuals try to evade Singapore taxes. In fact they are very happy to pay Singapore taxes just as they are happy to pay Swiss taxes or Irish taxes because the tax rates are amongst the lowest in the world.

Singapore's strength is in the fact that it celebrates wealth and success rather than indulge in the politics of envy that has enveloped the Western world.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason why the number is high is because Singapore is a financial centre and setting up offshore accounts is part and parcel of the service provided by the financial industry

Singapore does not have a tax system based upon world wide income. Singapore only taxes income either earned within Singapore's jurisdiction or repatriated from foreign earnings.

Very few high net worth individuals try to evade Singapore taxes. In fact they are very happy to pay Singapore taxes just as they are happy to pay Swiss taxes or Irish taxes because the tax rates are amongst the lowest in the world.

Singapore's strength is in the fact that it celebrates wealth and success rather than indulge in the politics of envy that has enveloped the Western world.

i wonder what will happen if there is a "singapore papers" were to leak. why do you think najib used singapore BSI bank as a front to launder all the money?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i wonder what will happen if there is a "singapore papers" were to leak. why do you think najib used singapore BSI bank as a front to launder all the money?

I'm sure there are a bunch of crooks amongst the legitimate accounts but that's the case in any scenario in any country.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can we safely say tat GLCs and Termasick will not be named in the Panama Papers?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

precisely we are a financial center,we are the number one go to country for any financial activity black or white.we are the number one country for money laundering and tax sheltering if u are a billionaire.just sold all ur facebook shares and need a place to shelter ur billions?no worries singapore is the place for you!!!

lets say if law of statistics and probability dictates only 15 percent of the offshore accounts in the Panama papers are actively being used,the sheer size and number of accounts that singapore has means we still beat everyone hands down......in fact we have more than the other ASEAN countries combined.

i still say nobody owns anything illegal unless the motive exists,its like saying i hire prostitutes but i have no intention of fucking them,i install spy cameras in girls bathrooms but i have no intention of spying,i install hacking tools and learn hacking but i have no intention of hacking anyone,i have a police radar but i have no intention or carrying out crime or traffic offenses,that is a load of bull.....if u opened a offshore account,u probably contemplated cheating at one point or another.