• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the Race. Jailbird jail again for assaulting SDA

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A recalcitrant offender who had been earlier released from prison reoffended and punched an SG clean ambassador at Maxwell Food Centre after the latter told him to wear his mask properly.

In December last year, K Chandra Segaran the shitskin was sentenced to five weeks' jail for assault.

The driver was at the eatery in April when he assaulted his latest victim, Mr Brandon Ong, 28. Chandra also hurled obscenity-laced racial insults at him.

The 54-year-old Singaporean was on Friday (Oct 1) sentenced to seven weeks' jail after he pleaded guilty to one count each of assault, harassment and an offence under the Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) Act.

As an SG clean ambassador, Mr Ong was tasked to ensure that people at the food centre in Kadayanallur Street near Chinatown adhered to safe distancing measures.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Joseph Gwee said that at around 1pm on April 18, Mr Ong and an auxiliary police officer spotted Chandra walking around the eatery with his mask below his chin.

He was not consuming any food or drinks at the time. Mr Ong asked Chandra to wear his mask properly but the older man ignored him.

When Mr Ong repeated his request, Chandra punched the SG clean ambassador once on the left side of his face and verbally abused him.

The auxiliary police officer's body-worn camera managed to record Chandra's antics.

The court heard that Mr Ong did not suffer any visible injuries after the attack and did not seek medical attention.

The auxiliary policeman alerted the police and officers arrived at the scene.

Despite this, Chandra still refused to don his mask properly and was later arrested.

The DPP said: "Whilst the victim was not a law enforcement officer or public servant in the strict sense, the victim was merely trying to request that the accused abide by the law.

"From the footage, we can hear that the accused had defiantly told the victim and the witness that he would give them trouble if they wanted it. The accused's reaction was completely unwarranted, and occurred after he had punched the victim on the face."

For assault, an offender can be jailed for up to three years and fined up to $5,000.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an SG clean ambassador, Mr Ong was tasked to ensure that people at the food centre in Kadayanallur Street near Chinatown adhered to safe distancing measures.

Is Scamugan that black dog coming out to bark??
This clean ambassador is racist, spotted a filthy shitskin for being filthy.

Why this shitskin didn't play race card????

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A recalcitrant offender who had been earlier released from prison reoffended and punched an SG clean ambassador at Maxwell Food Centre after the latter told him to wear his mask properly.

Could have been prevented if he skin were of a lighter tone. Those 'ambassador' chickenshits only go after the low-hanging fruit, the easy targets, the perceived weaker ones of the herd. :biggrin:

main-qimg-cd965aea653eb2a6392654e89e0904f2

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not siding this Keling. But sometimes the action of these Fucktard SDAs bordering on extreme stupidity. Few days back I was at GM food centre when I saw 3 Fucktard SDAs on their rounds. One uncle besides my table was drinking Kopi O and chit chatting with his friend. These SDA chaps then went to him and told him to up his mask while talking to his friend. Uncle told him he was drinking his kopi but SDA told him when not drinking his kopi must up the mask if he wanted to talk with his friend then down the mask again if he wanted to drink his Kopi.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not siding this Keling. But sometimes the action of these Fucktard SDAs bordering on extreme stupidity. Few days back I was at GM food centre when I saw 3 Fucktard SDAs on their rounds. One uncle besides my table was drinking Kopi O and chit chatting with his friend. These SDA chaps then went to him and told him to up his mask while talking to his friend. Uncle told him he was drinking his kopi but SDA told him when not drinking his kopi must up the mask if he wanted to talk with his friend then down the mask again if he wanted to drink his Kopi.

The uncle should splash the kopi at this CB.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, it's true, no need to be so hard in this matter. If really wanna catch lao uncles who pull down their mask without drinking or eating, just go to hawker centres or kopi tiams vicinity every morning, plenty to catch there!
But more or less, the Kekling got charged was due to the assault.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
So everytime a person wears the mask below his chin and gets spotted by Clean Ass or Safe Ass will result in spitting racial vulgarity and will result in calling their grandfather police, is it? As I have observed so far...

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow infected fucking foreigners to come into SG without need for quarantine but so strict on own citizens.....

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, it's true, no need to be so hard in this matter. If really wanna catch lao uncles who pull down their mask without drinking or eating, just go to hawker centres or kopi tiams vicinity every morning, plenty to catch there!
But more or less, the Kekling got charged was due to the assault.
The kekling was minding his own business and probably just finished his meal. He probably ate stinking chinese food so he cannot put on the mask immediately. Surely the cleanliness ambassador knew that

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kekling was minding his own business and probably just finished his meal. He probably ate stinking chinese food so he cannot put on the mask immediately. Surely the cleanliness ambassador knew that

The kekling is an air pollution just by sitting there.
He should be squatting next to the drain to eat and shit at the same time, the food court is no place for him.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have never been approached by SDAs even when I don't have my mask on, walk around with a ciggie in my hand, or chatting with my kakis at the coffeeshop. Could be because of my tattoos, big biceps, unshaven tough looks. That's my guess.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of SDA would be walloped hard for lacking brains. It will come a time.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably no pork in his meal. He should follow your footsteps by having double portions of braised pork knuckles n the tofu pig's blood...:wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never been approached by SDAs even when I don't have my mask on, walk around with a ciggie in my hand, or chatting with my kakis at the coffeeshop. Could be because of my tattoos, big biceps, unshaven tough looks. That's my guess.
Chinese privilege