• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess? Motorcyclist & pillion crash into back of stationary lorry at Yishun Dam

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2023/12/motorcyclist-rear-ends-lorry/

Motorcyclist & pillion crash into back of stationary lorry at Yishun Dam​

The motorcycle did not slow down.

Header-2023-12-07T114245.525.jpg

A motorcycle was seen colliding into the rear of a lorry at Yishun Dam along Yishun Avenue 1 on Dec. 5.

What happened​

The moment of impact was caught on a dashcam of another vehicle on the road and the footage was subsequently posted on the Road.sg Facebook page.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-23.gif

Gif via Road.sg/Facebook

A motorcycle was seen proceeding straight without slowing down, even though the vehicles up ahead had stopped.
There were two people on the motorcycle at that time.
The pair were thrown forward.
The video did not show the aftermath of the accident.

Statement from SCDF
Responding to Mothership's queries, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said they were alerted to a road traffic accident at the junction of Yishun Avenue 1 and Yishun Avenue 8 on Dec. 5 at about 1:30pm.

Two persons were subsequently conveyed to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

Top photos from Road.sg/Facebook
-----------------
5DaYSP2.gif

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever my car stops at traffic junctions, I always notice that delivery riders watch TikTok while waiting for the traffic light. I guess they are not focusing while riding their bikes