• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Fit kimchi zeh zeh kym?

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1621693818434.png

1621693899182.png

1621693997395.png

1621694070265.png

A lot more photos and videos at https://tinyurI.com/y94ezkvm

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even more photos and videos (well over a thousand! :eek: ) at her own Instagram page (that has over three hundred thousand followers! :eek: ):
instagram.com/luckymizili
which I suspect is the source of those photos and videos at your website, right? :wink: :tongue:

wow she's also a ONE championship girl. Small wonder then again
Yes, she is indeed:
selebritionline.com/one-championship-ring-girls-lucky-mizili
and based on some of her recent Instagram posts (and even some from last year), looks like "Lucky Mizili (Yoon Mijin)" (and I'm guessing she's in her late twenties) has been living in Singapore since last year! :eek: :tongue:

Anyway, my answer is:

Yes, "Fit kimchi zeh zeh" is very "ky"!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove: :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

But to be more precise and in my humble opinion:

1. Although her face is not outstandingly pretty, it's certainly good enough for me! :thumbsup:

2. It is her figure and height (I'm guessing she's nearly 170 cm tall, maybe even slightly taller than 170 cm) that is my type ( :inlove: ), especially since I'm nearly 190 cm tall (or 6 feet 2 inches), believe it or not!
redface-gif.40438

3. As for her manners, based on:
youtube.com/watch?v=xyKY86DjsWo
although it's not as good as Japanese manners, it should be significantly better than the manners of nearly all Chinese Sinkie women; so once again, I think that her manners should also be good enough for me! :thumbsup:

4. Finally, I'm suspecting that she's still a virgin; so if that's really the case, then her character should also be good enough for me, especially since I am also still a virgin (believe it or not again); but I'm 39 this year, so I'm getting old!
redface-gif.40438

Last edited: