• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Google Search On MP Hri Kumar Lies on CPF

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PAP MP HRI KUMAR LIES TO AVOID KNOWLEDGABLE S'POREAN FROM ATTENDING HIS CPF DIALOGUE[/h]

<!-- /.block -->
<style>.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>
Post date:
11 Jun 2014 - 8:56am

<ins style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Background Story: PAP MP Hri Kumar rejects Roy Ngerng and Kenneth Jeyaretnam from his CPF dialogue event
PAP MP Hri Kumar is holding a CPF dialogue event in his constituency titled "CPF - An Honest Conversation" on June 14. However, it seems that instead of an honest conversation, he wants it to be one-sided as he deliberately rejected Roy Ngerng and Kenneth Jeyaretnam from attending the event despite the deep knowledge and understanding that these two have on CPF.
Both Roy and Kenneth had registered for the event and Roy had forwarded the email he sent to Hri to TRS.
Date: 9 Jun 2014 18:25
Subject: Regarding Interest in Attending CPF – An Honest Conversation: Public Dialogue with Thomson-Toa Payoh Residents
To: “Hri Kumar”
Dear Mr Hri Kumar,
I am writing in to you to confirm on my attendance for the public dialogue, CPF – An Honest Conversation: Public Dialogue with Thomson-Toa Payoh Residents.
I had registered for the event via the Facebook event page before the on-line registration was closed.
I would like to confirm on my registration. I understand that you had stated that this dialogue is open to all Singaporeans and look forward to being able to participate in this honest conversation.
Thank you for your attention in this matter. I look forward to attending the open dialogue.
Thank you.
However, despite the registration of Roy and Kenneth well before the close of online registrations, Hri Kumar obviously doesn't want them there and he replied to Roy giving the excuse that the event was only open to residents in his constituency:
Subject: Re: Regarding Interest in Attending CPF – An Honest Conversation: Public Dialogue with Thomson-Toa Payoh Residents
To: “Roy Ngerng”
Hi Roy,
I had organized the dialogue for my residents, as they are my constituents. The title of the invitation expressly states that. I do not recall saying that it is “open to all Singaporeans”. Can you let me know where I said that?
Could you let me know if you are a resident of Thomson – Toa Payoh or Bishan – Toa Payoh GRC?
Thanks.
Regards,
Hri
Despite Hri Kumar's denial that the event was 'open to all Singaporeans' it seems that he is lying to Roy or has conveniently decided to change the rule in order to avoid having to answer difficult questions at the dialogue.
Screenshots of Hri Kumar's replies to other Singaporeans proves that he intended the event to be open to others outside his constituency:
lals.png

13PdvqF.png

When these inconsistencies were pointed out to Hri Kumar, all he could do was come up with a lame excuse again:
Subject: Re: Regarding Interest in Attending CPF – An Honest Conversation: Public Dialogue with Thomson-Toa Payoh Residents
To: “[email protected]
That response was to that individual resident who asked.
I am currently not in Singapore with limited connection, hence the delay in response.
Regards
Why is Roy different when he also asked individually to attend the event just like Ghazali did.
Clearly, Hri Kumar is just trying to avoid having to answer difficult questions at the dialogue which he claims is an "honest" conversations
What do you think?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, those who attend have no difficulty meeting the Min Sum, I sure.

Kumar definitely do not want those losers, who have insufficient funds ( due to their own pathetic fault in managing their own lives ) to attend.

What's the point if these losers keep shouting "I WANT MY MONEY BACK" !LoL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kumar definitely do not want those losers, who have insufficient funds ( due to their own pathetic fault in managing their own lives ) to attend.

whether I have sufficient funds for the Min Sum or exceed the amount...is not the POINT...the POINT IS, at RETIREMENT...GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY...I DO NOT TRUST YOU ANYMORE...no more, no less.:mad:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

People with no money are also his constituents. So, he should be seeing everyone who signed up for it. At the last election, he did not specifically mention or requested that all people with insufficient funds not vote for him. Also, I did not hear him mention that only winners can vote for him and not losers. You get the picture mother fucker?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with no money are also his constituents. So, he should be seeing everyone who signed up for it. At the last election, he did not specifically mention or requested that all people with insufficient funds not vote for him. Also, I did not hear him mention that only winners can vote for him and not losers. You get the picture mother fucker?

If you cannot take the truth that Pappies just want ppl with money and they wayang to indicate otherwise, I cannot help you.

Your kind staying in such housing are the suckers. You get screwed the worse for 5 years but the voting strength in % that returns the PaP to power also comes from your type, who stay in such shit housing.

Your kind are not only losers but suckers as well. What more can I say? LoL