• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good job AVA! Didn’t I say got money can buy things from anywhere? Screw you m&d RATS want to steal and threaten Spore!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EBCEB212-05D1-4CF0-B9C9-0021C1E54477.jpeg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new malaysian gahmen ministers shooting themselves on the foot.
They even want to shut down lynas, a producer of rare earth minerals, fearing radioactive emmission from its waste, when independent inspectors already said emmission from waste are about the same as emmitted from the environment and pose no health hazard.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new malaysian gahmen ministers shooting themselves on the foot.
They even want to shut down lynas, a producer of rare earth minerals, fearing radioactive emmission from its waste, when independent inspectors already said emmission from waste are about the same as emmitted from the environment and pose no health hazard.

Different govt, same tactics.. all these are just open calls for bidding to grease palms... there wont be any bans, i predict exports will even rise, when these jiuhu egg exporters grease enough palms, and promise to bring the price down. PH then claim credit for bringing down prices of essentials and egg exporters can continue to export.. business as usual. Next will be petrol prices for "foreign" cars.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect the PAP to say? The PAP has plan B, C, D, E ....
Any problem, PAP has many plans.

I salute Gen Kee Chiu.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better to keep quiet about plan bs than reveal one's lousy hand. sinkies and their leeders don't know how to play poker. when the other player shows his hand of 2 jackasses pre-flop (too early to show hand), must use that info to the fullest advantage without revealing the strength of your hand and intentions. that's called a "poker face" - expressionless face whereby opponent can't tell if you're defeated, defiant, daring, damn shiok or desperate. wait for flop then make the next move or non-move, such as baiting with a check when flop favors your hand or betting big to bluff when flop is non-decisive. then the turn and finally the river. must wait for 3 rounds of watching what the opponent is doing or not doing to cast the die. like this too early and too stupid to reveal hand. how to be world crass ministars like that? :rolleyes:

i'm giving free mentoring and training for sinkie ministars, but do they learn from these free lessons?:thumbsdown: