• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Good Driving Instructor in JB

Can someone please kindly provide me with the contact details (hand phone number to Whatsapp him/her) of a good driving instructor in JB. My requirements are:

1) instructions in English;

2) manual driving licence;

3) with option of paying a few hundred RM for guaranteed pass aka under the table coffee money

I got this quote from another:

RM1,300 for 10 hours of lessons (include pick up from and return to home) and RM500 for guaranteed pass

Is this quote reasonable?

AHGS14

Can someone please kindly provide me with the contact details (hand phone number to Whatsapp him/her) of a good driving instructor in JB. My requirements are:

3) with option of paying a few hundred RM for guaranteed pass aka under the table coffee money

RM1,300 for 10 hours of lessons (include pick up from and return to home) and RM500 for guaranteed pass

I thought the 1st thing announced by the new Transport Minister is to abolish the "guaranteed pass" option. Is the practice still going on?

I saw the article too on Star Online. Will implement cameras beginning next year, so those who think they should have passed because they didn’t hit the curb, etc can appeal and ask to see the camera footage. Therefore, theoretically less need to pay for guaranteed pass. But only start next year. Can I am sure there will be no cameras on the public road only in the driving school circuit. So driving examiner still has discretion and need to be bribed. Plus cameras on circuit only from next year. Mudland will always be Mudland, their promises cannot be taken at face value.

Anyway, I post this thread to get contact details of a good driving instructor in JB. You know one? If so, please let me have his/her details.

Hello, somebody help please!

Thank you in advance.

AHGS14

I saw the article too on Star Online. Will implement cameras beginning next year, so those who think they should have passed because they didn’t hit the curb, etc can appeal and ask to see the camera footage. Therefore, theoretically less need to pay for guaranteed pass. But only start next year. Can I am sure there will be no cameras on the public road only in the driving school circuit. So driving examiner still has discretion and need to be bribed. Plus cameras on circuit only from next year. Mudland will always be Mudland, their promises cannot be taken at face value.

Anyway, I post this thread to get contact details of a good driving instructor in JB. You know one? If so, please let me have his/her details.

You will probably get more help on this matter from the Lowyat forum (https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4228194/all).

KNN you can learn driving on your own if can buy the license KNN still need what english speaking etc KNN

Dumbass reply from a dumbass XXX.

Learn driving on my own using whose car? Buy a car and register it without a license? Why buy a car when you can learn driving using someone else’s car and get lessons thrown in for only Rm 2,000 or so (less than Sgd 700). If you have to pay for lessons you might as well get proper lessons from a good instructor. Buy license also must go through motion of a test for show. Some Mudland joker with a license teach driving must chop and sign to certify you have taken at least 16 hours of practical lessons. Bodoh people are hopeless!

my uncle say KNN when he say learn on own he mean own resource e.g. friend car with a licensed friend, especially in msia can learn in forested areas. he say once know the basics just some practice will be good to go for under table test. he say he know many msians char bor who converted their license in sg just by taking btt and they never take any formal training but have to say they cannot drive properly lah so need self practice. fyi my uncle is a veteran driving instructor in sg KNN

KNN paiseh just realised this is a jb forum so what my uncle say may not be relevant as he also hear what people say KNN

my uncle say KNN when he say learn on own he mean own resource e.g. friend car with a licensed friend, especially in msia can learn in forested areas. he say once know the basics just some practice will be good to go for under table test. he say he know many msians char bor who converted their license in sg just by taking btt and they never take any formal training but have to say they cannot drive properly lah so need self practice. fyi my uncle is a veteran driving instructor in sg KNN

My grandfather say Mudland will always be corrupted, that’s why SG very lucky to be kicked out of MY, otherwise we become like them.

The Highway Code course is a joke - lesson is 6 hours with one lunch break and the lesson is all in Malay. English guide book have, but must be foreigner b4 they issue u one. Mudland Cina student asked for English guide book kena scolded by Makcik “teacher”.

English guide book issued by JPJ is a bigger joke - so many typos and English is so bad don’t know WTF they talking. I downloaded SG’s Highway Code guide book from internet and used it to study for the Mudland theory test - SG’s book is so much better!

Vietnam char bo next to me can’t understand English and Malay is only half past six. But she paid Agent Rm3,600 for guaranteed pass automatic license. This sum includes Rm1,400 under table money to help her pass the computer theory test! Now, this type of people are DANGEROUS when they drive. After I convert my MY license to SG license then SG can ban all conversions from MY licensees!

Corruption and tidak apa has become entrenched in MY. “Democracy” is not going to change anything there! If buy property there must be prepared to write it off in SGD terms. Buying for appreciation in SGD terms is the stupidest idea ever!

AHGS14

After I convert my MY license to SG license then SG can ban all conversions from MY licensees!

As far as I know, you can't convert MY to SG license for S'porean & SPR as of many years ago. The exception is if the SPR already holds the MY license before securing PR status. Have Sg govt changed that?

Like that arh. So the MY license is slightly less useful that I thought. Still very useful - can drive in MY. Can convert to international license? Then can drive rental car when travelling to ulu places in Europe, America, Australia, NZ. International license can use in SG also?

My grandfather say Mudland will always be corrupted, that’s why SG very lucky to be kicked out of MY, otherwise we become like them.

The Highway Code course is a joke - lesson is 6 hours with one lunch break and the lesson is all in Malay. English guide book have, but must be foreigner b4 they issue u one. Mudland Cina student asked for English guide book kena scolded by Makcik “teacher”.

English guide book issued by JPJ is a bigger joke - so many typos and English is so bad don’t know WTF they talking. I downloaded SG’s Highway Code guide book from internet and used it to study for the Mudland theory test - SG’s book is so much better!

Vietnam char bo next to me can’t understand English and Malay is only half past six. But she paid Agent Rm3,600 for guaranteed pass automatic license. This sum includes Rm1,400 under table money to help her pass the computer theory test! Now, this type of people are DANGEROUS when they drive. After I convert my MY license to SG license then SG can ban all conversions from MY licensees!

Corruption and tidak apa has become entrenched in MY. “Democracy” is not going to change anything there! If buy property there must be prepared to write it off in SGD terms. Buying for appreciation in SGD terms is the stupidest idea ever!
Ya many Malaysian charbos drive in anyhow manner creating danger for others. Must have bought their license.

KNN you are right. my uncle say all those msian char bor he knows all already have their msia bought license long ago while they were still kids and all come to sg to tan chia and by time they get pr all can convert to sg license. my uncle say KNN why sg gov so good to foreigners and tekan own shitizens KNN

What do you expect from a chinese population ?
Others can't , but they can.
I expect them not to do illegal act or crimes and then give bribes to cover up their crimes and then complain loud loud others are corrupted. Is it too much to expect from Malaysian Chinese? Well they should at least diam and not complain others isn’t it since they do illegal acts themselves?