• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Bumi Enraged That A Bloody Chink Lady Tries To Sell Him Alcohol At Supermarket!

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Malay lady appears to be very professional in her response.
She is not like an ordinary ah lian or beer lady, more like senior-management calibre.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is not a Malay in the first place! If she is malay, she will be flogged to death for selling beer in the Islamic Republic of Malaysia.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Malay lady appears to be very professional in her response.
She is not like an ordinary ah lian or beer lady, more like senior-management calibre.
Chinese in malaysia and japan have been taught to behave. Otherwise they will be uncouth, selfish and bad manners.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF was this muslim bigot doing in the alcohol dept (usually separated) in 1st place :inlove::rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See wat i mean? Nowadays lots of jiuhukia cant speak Malay. My jiuhukia neighbour one example. I have to speak to him in broken English so tat he would understand. They are not proud of their country nor their language. She actually spoke Mandarin to a Malay?:rolleyes: Should strip off her citizenship and give to those new citizens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_language

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is not a Malay in the first place! If she is malay, she will be flogged to death for selling beer in the Islamic Republic of Malaysia.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Islamic Republic of Malaysia. :laugh: Yet they allow beer to be sold. Caught stealing no chopping hands. Criminals no chop head. No discrimination.:whistling: Islam is a peaceful religion.:smile:

Last edited: