• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good AMDK Staff Tells Lao Hero Wang Lei To STFU While He Sold S$1M Of Their Gucci Merchandise!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1639923289874.png

Veteran getai singer Wang Lei has managed to close more than S$1 million in sales in his latest livestream.

This time, Wang took his considerable sales skills to Europe and sold luxury goods from the confines of a Gucci outlet in Paris via livestream.

Prior to the livestream, Wang told Lianhe Wanbao that he was confident in making S$1 million in sales across several livestreams over a week.

He also cited the cheaper price of luxury goods in Europe as compared to Singapore.

In the end, it only took Wang about two hours to cross the million-dollar mark, according to Wanbao. At its peak, his audience numbers swelled to 32,000.

1639923316739.png

1639923323685.png

Had to lower his volume

The store reportedly had a corner set up for such livestreams, though it appears that Wang's performance was louder than most, as store assistants had to ask him to lower his volume on multiple occasions.

Undeterred, Wang pressed ahead with his usual panache, modelling the bags with catwalks.

45 minutes into the livestream, sales turnover had reached S$250,000.

Celebrating a new personal record in sales, Wang posted a selfie on Facebook with his protege, Jayner Teh, and a message of appreciation for his viewers.

"Frankly speaking, it was not me who was impressive. It was you guys who allowed me to set my highest sales record, I am grateful for all of you! Thank you!"

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/wang-lei-paris/