• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golden Mile attacker wanna engage lawyer

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surname Wee and a cook , should be a 'German' (Hainanese) -and No 47 Beach Road is the Hainan huay kuan.
The Hainanese are closely knit and there are many Hainanese lawyers (eg Sin Boon Ann) available to assist him.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Plead guilty still want to engage lawyer for what ?

Mitigation.... he's a very kind hearted soul... a good son...... not his fault.... he was influenced by others blah blah blah.

Does not wash in Singapore but in the liberal western countries a good lawyer can do wonders.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mitigation.... he's a very kind hearted soul... a good son...... not his fault.... he was influenced by others blah blah blah.

Does not wash in Singapore but in the liberal western countries a good lawyer can do wonders.
And he can't write his own mitigation plea ? He can always Google for a template and that will save him $2,500.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawyers r useless bum, get a Queens counselor better, good chance the judge may award him damages for the injuries n suffering to his poor foot when the grounded guy keep smashing his farked up face against it

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've recommended fellow grassroots leader Josephus Tan to be this sinkie loser's pro bono lawyer. He's a valiant PAP cadre and PA volunteer who is as well-known as bipolar Ravi in wasting his time on pro bono cases.

To me, lawyers shouldn't be wasting their valuable billing hours on peasants who can't afford to pay for legal services. If they can't afford a lawsuit, they should either cover their tracks very well or refrain from breaking the law.

ST-Ashleigh+Sim+-Josephus+Tan.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/...x-assault-charged-court-causing-grievous-hurt

Wee, believed to be a cook, was arrested on Saturday night.

The court heard on Monday that he intends to plead guilty, and would like to engage a lawyer.

the lawyer will say what

he cum from a good family

or he can cook very well

It's the job of the lawyer to fight for his client. It's the job of any lawyer to get the best deal out of any case for his Client. I would gladly pay for such lawyer and give him much better then handsome reward if he can help me.

Having a good lawyer and access to panel of lawyer's resources is critical in Singapore. You witness how the ex CPIB chief got off the hook, how Pastor Kong Hee and his cronies fight off the onslaught of Singapore Court not too long ago. It's the lawyer Dude.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me, lawyers shouldn't be wasting their valuable billing hours on peasants who can't afford to pay for legal services. If they can't afford a lawsuit, they should either cover their tracks very well or refrain from breaking the law.

ST-Ashleigh+Sim+-Josephus+Tan.jpg
I agree with you. Most take up pro bono cases because they have very little work. They take pro bono cases to improve their resume. It's a well known fact that when the cases are high profile, especially offences that attract capital punishment, the lawyers will be rushing for them. When you do a lot of such cases, your name gets published on the media, and sometimes on TV too. Impressionable sinkies will think you are good just because you appear on TV.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you. Most take up pro bono cases because they have very little work. They take pro bono cases to improve their resume. It's a well known fact that when the cases are high profile, especially offences that attract capital punishment, the lawyers will be rushing for them. When you do a lot of such cases, your name gets published on the media, and sometimes on TV too. Impressionable sinkies will think you are good just because you appear on TV.

Again contrary to popular belief. Lawyers do get paid for pro bono work.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again contrary to popular belief. Lawyers do get paid for pro bono work.
I think there is a difference between pro bono and legal aid. Or there should be a difference.

It's a known fact that if you take up cases from Legal Aid Bureau, you will be paid party and party costs or costs ordered by the court.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha what's the point of hiring a lawyer when u confirm will kena heavy sentencing? There is no mitigating factor for STOMPING on the victim's face when he was down on the ground. He did it so viciously as well.

What a fucking motherfucker. I bet this 'cook' is a jiu hu kia.