• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginormous lor-mee at Taman Jurong Market/FC.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time in my life I cannot finish the whole thing. Requested for prawn mee soup. Sedap for both.

Lor mee.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's always closed or sold out whenever I am there.

Also famous are the western food and the soy sauce chicken rice.

And after your meal there, you can walk all the way to the northwest corner of Jurong Lake Gardens, near the Lakeside MRT, and enjoy Starbucks. :biggrin:

FifHPnBVQAA5bar.jpg:orig

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's so much liao that I could not even finish half the kway teow and has to abandon my meal.
must share with a hungry auntie. slurp up the noodles and she gulps down the sticky spermy gravy. at the end the garlic will prevent any kissing but not grabbing of pussy. otherwise can eat don’t waste. lor mee shared is best foreplay for oar chee.