• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gilbert Goh’s Good Karma:- Helped Loser Sinkie Husband Drive Grab!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Gilbert for your concern.
There has been no improvement. My husband is still feeling a lot of inertia and self-doubt.
Even when he is on a positive mood swing, he would talk about taking up a course or becoming a Grab driver but nothing will materialise.
I have been trying to coax him to go for CBT but he refuses. I am also quite frustrated that the times I managed to get him to see the psychiatrist and even the psychologist – they were not insistent enough that he should take up CBT. They cited that only if he believes in it and want to change, then it will work. When a person is not well – how would he be reacting normally to this question?
My biggest quest right now is to get him to see a counsellor , get some help to address his root issues . Without curing his depression, he would never ever find a job again.
Not sure if you think I am on the right track? I really have no other alternative except to keep asking him to see a counsellor or psychologist.
Latest update:
Hi Gilbert thank you for your follow up. He has started working. He finally picked up courage and applied to drive Grab. He feels happy with what he is doing – no office polities, easy goals. If customers are tough, he only sees them once . I am glad for the change, after 5 long years!
Jenny

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this botak gilbert, is he even working himself? why don't he do something more substantial instead of writing stories that praise himself.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1717.JPG

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you Gilbert for your concern.
There has been no improvement. My husband is still feeling a lot of inertia and self-doubt.
Even when he is on a positive mood swing, he would talk about taking up a course or becoming a Grab driver but nothing will materialise.
I have been trying to coax him to go for CBT but he refuses. I am also quite frustrated that the times I managed to get him to see the psychiatrist and even the psychologist – they were not insistent enough that he should take up CBT. They cited that only if he believes in it and want to change, then it will work. When a person is not well – how would he be reacting normally to this question?
My biggest quest right now is to get him to see a counsellor , get some help to address his root issues . Without curing his depression, he would never ever find a job again.
Not sure if you think I am on the right track? I really have no other alternative except to keep asking him to see a counsellor or psychologist.
Latest update:
Hi Gilbert thank you for your follow up. He has started working. He finally picked up courage and applied to drive Grab. He feels happy with what he is doing – no office polities, easy goals. If customers are tough, he only sees them once . I am glad for the change, after 5 long years!
Jenny
Hey jenny, if Gilbert Goh was such a great guy why didn't you thought of switching husband? He could have brought you along for his middle East trips
Vqzp5ERD_400x400.jpg