• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany muslim migrant rams glass in face of man trying to protect girl, blinds him

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://journalistenwatch.com/2023/...te-rammt-marokkaner-ihm-ein-glas-ins-gesicht/

Tony B. is one of the countless victims of politicians who enable and promote uncontrolled mass migration of people from other cultures. Because he wanted to protect a girl in a Munich bar from a Faeser guest, he rammed a glass in his face. Now the young man is blind in his left eye, the other has little sight.

The 30-year-old will never forget the night of April 30 in the Munich Milchbar nightclub. How it came about that his “baby face” – so called by his friends because of his soft facial features – is now covered in scars, why he has completely lost sight in one eye and has little vision in the other, why he suffers from panic attacks Tony B. only knows that from stories: “My group that was there told me that I caught the guy putting drops in a girl’s glass and I confronted him on it.” They only argued verbally.

“According to the video recording, I was involved in a conversation while the perpetrator pointed a glass at me and hit me on the face with full force. That was the moment when I collapsed and was waiting for the rescue workers in a huge pool of blood.”

Several panes of glass pierced his eyes during the attack. Bags under the eyes and the right eyelid were severed. The doctors in the “Rechts der Isar” hospital had to remove the broken pieces for hours. They then put the patient in an artificial coma.

Since then he has been experiencing the never-ending nightmare of doctor visits, compensation negotiations and blindness on Instagram.

The young man is doing very poorly at the moment. His only hope: that the right eye can regain some sight – an operation in September could possibly help. In crowds, he has suffered from massive panic attacks since the attack.

The 41-year-old Moroccan Aissam D is accused. The Munich police are investigating not only against the violent import, but also against Tony for bodily harm; he is said to have headbutted the Moroccan. For those close to them, these are allegations that they cannot understand. Tony was always more of the quiet, withdrawn type. He almost never went to parties.

However, the horror for B. is not just that he will be disfigured for life, has almost lost his eyesight and suffers from panic attacks. The legal dispute over compensation for pain and suffering is only just beginning. Tony: “We were open about accepting an offer regarding compensation for pain and suffering and thereby accepting that the perpetrator would receive a mitigating bonus for the conviction.” Only more perverse: Aissam D. and his lawyers – note the plural! – offered B. 10,000 euros as compensation. “According to the compensation table, I am entitled to 25,000 euros for an injured eye and considerably more for a blind one. There are the massive scars on my face and the coma, fractured shoulder, trauma, etc.” In addition, he will probably not be able to work for the rest of his life.

“I’m shocked by this ‘offer’ and see it more as an insult, to be honest,” says B., who wants to increase his pressure on the attacker by making it public and wants to draw attention to his fate.