• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gary Ng - Singapore's 'Edison Chen' arrested

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gary Ng - Singapore's 'Edison Chen' arrested

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

The man who uploaded video clips of his numerous sexual encounters has been arrested. He previously identified himself as "Gary Ng",

Police have confirmed the arrest of an unemployed 28-year-old Chinese man, but is currently out on bail and is due to be charged soon.

Police said women had come forward and made police reports, saying they had been cheated of money by this man. However, the cheating accusations are still not clear.

He had uploaded explicit home-made sex videos onto his blog and online forums. He allegedly posted videos of as many as 22 different women. These postings have since been removed.

According to Shin Min Wanbao, this man had uploaded 33 short clips. Each video was 10 to 30 seconds of his sexual encounters.

The videos were taken from various angles, including high angle shots and close-up shots. It is reported that the women in these videos were willing parties.

His exploits earned him the nickname, "Singapore's Edison Chen" with netizens - a reference to the Hong Kong actor whose sex pictures with various stars were stolen from his computer and widely circulated.

Some of the women linked to him include beer girls, friends' nieces, university students, trainee nurses and neighbours' daughters.

He also claimed to have sex with a mother and her daughter on two different occasions.

A Shankar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gary Ng is currently out on bail, anyone here have good lawyer or law firm to recommend?

Sharing of "nice" stuff is wrong in Singapore.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he shd come sbf share share mah and members can up his points.

posting online but did not distribute, against law?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the women linked to him include beer girls, friends' nieces, university students, trainee nurses and neighbours' daughters.

He also claimed to have sex with a mother and her daughter on two different occasions.

Let me remind this sinkie loser here:

http://www.white-sun.com/journey_no_18.htm

Officer: Quickly tell your story to Sheng Xian Tang’s Yang Sheng so that he can understand the reason for your coming here.

Second Soul: I am indeed suffering, so much so, that it is very difficult for me to speak out. I was hung upside down in this Prison until my two eyes feel as if falling out of their sockets.

When I was alive, I stayed in Tai Zhong (Central Taiwan). I was married and not being satisfied, got mixed up with a sweet young girl and frequently went to hotels with her. This girl did not have a father but lived with her widowed mother aged about 40 years, still very good looking. I also frequently visited her to seduce her at first by stealth but later on, openly. I felt very happy with my action.

One day, while riding a motor-cycle, I met with an accident, the machine was totally damaged and I lost consciousness and subsequently died. I felt I was handcuffed by two Ox-head-horse-faced soldiers of Hades and led to Hades where I appeared before the Magic Mirror which reproduced every action I had done when I was alive. Song Di Wang was very angry and sentenced me to this Hanging Up-Side-Down Prison for a period of 30 years. I have been here for over 2 years and I still have such a long sentence to go through.

Officer: You beast, you behaved like fowls and dogs; not satisfied with enticing a young girl, you also went further and enticed her widowed mother. Your sin was very great; after you have served your 30-year term here, you will be sent to the “A-Bi Prison” where your soul will remain forever – no reincarnation whatsoever.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
the tammy case, vid was uploaded and circulated.
no1 kana?
and this sorry arse kana?
:confused:

The difference I see between these 2 cases is that for Tammy, she did not have the intention to show her "skills" to the public. Someone stole her phone and did it for her. The someone was not caught by our efficient poodles and so I guess she lan lan.

Gary however, is proud of his love making skills and uploaded the vids himself to showcase to the world.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gary should be offered parole on condition that he develops a course and teach sinkie men how to land women. Gahmen will provide subsidy for those who have completed at least 5 high key reservists. Gary will earn 20% from his course and gahmen will retain 80% of the fees.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was unlucky, because the female victims go to police.
so in his case, better not to show off and he can keep bonking away, now he face will be on the newspaper, and all the gals will stay away from him.

Basically he used his internet to cut his penis.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
he was unlucky, because the female victims go to police.
so in his case, better not to show off and he can keep bonking away, now he face will be on the newspaper, and all the gals will stay away from him.

Basically he used his internet to cut his penis.

The puzzling part is that why did the gals go to the police? It seems to me that all of them are willing parties. So what did the gals tell the police? They had sex with him but did not agree to the taping of the act?

Also, what makes you think that after his face is shown on paper and identity exposed, gals will stay away from him? We will never know, there might be many deprived ones out there who will just throw themselves at him especially if he has a "yan dao" face and not one like Joseph Ong.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they did not give him permission to tape it and put it on the internet.
also they felt cheated, because he done it with many others.

if the newspaper should print his face, i think it is only fair, that all the gals face should be print on paper.

I thought it is 50 - 50 , man have same right as woman.

so let print the willing parties.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think they did not give him permission to tape it and put it on the internet.
also they felt cheated, because he done it with many others.

if the newspaper should print his face, i think it is only fair, that all the gals face should be print on paper.

I thought it is 50 - 50 , man have same right as woman.

so let print the willing parties.
u believe in karma??