• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gahment need to hire doctors for MPs but $ must come from Min pay

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure the afternath of the HSK's incident the gahment will look at the shameful threadbare response support and determined it won't do. I'm sure those working in the better MNCs have better medical support than HSK if they had a medical emergency. It shows that the gahment has been underspending on infrastructure support but 'overspending' on salaries to our Ministars. They should beef it up but the monies should come from 'rebalancing' the salaries structure vs the infrastructure support. This kind of thing makes u wonder if there r other things they have been skimping on? How about IT security? You don't want a Clinton 'email gate' to happen here!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I say doctors, they have to be trained in emergency medical care as well as martial arts on top of 'taking a bullet' for the Commander in Chief!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP ministers are already very overpaid and pampered, why must taxpayers mollycoddle them even more?

The very rich PAP ministers tells Sinkie peasants to be responsible for their own health, PAP should do the same and pay their own medical bills, why must Sinkie taxpayers pay for the rich PAP ministers' exorbitant A class medical bills?

Screenshot%2B-%2B14_5_2016%2B%252C%2B6_37_20%2BAM.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considered the money spent. It is cheaper if they drop off like flies n exterminated with a blowtorch as in tom clamcy movie. The money saved can b used for BE. In this way. The weak ones will make way for srong candidates.