• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fucking Fat Kim fed roundworms and corn kernels to his soldiers!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Injured defector's parasites and diet hint at hard life in North Korea

800.jpeg

SEOUL (Reuters) - Parasitic worms found in a North Korean soldier, critically injured during a desperate defection, highlight nutrition and hygiene problems that experts say have plagued the isolated country for decades.

At a briefing on Wednesday, lead surgeon Lee Cook-jong displayed photos showing dozens of flesh-colored parasites - including one 27 cm (10.6 in) long - removed from the wounded soldier’s digestive tract during a series of surgeries to save his life.

“In my over 20 year-long career as a surgeon, I have only seen something like this in a textbook,” Lee said.

The parasites, along with kernels of corn in his stomach, may confirm what many experts and previous defectors have described about the food and hygiene situation for many North Koreans.

“Although we do not have solid figures showing health conditions of North Korea, medical experts assume that parasite infection problems and serious health issues have been prevalent in the country,” said Choi Min-Ho, a professor at Seoul National University College of Medicine who specializes in parasites.

The soldier’s condition was “not surprising at all considering the north’s hygiene and parasite problems,” he said.

The soldier was flown by helicopter to hospital on Monday after his dramatic escape to South Korea in a hail of bullets fired by North Korean soldiers.

He is believed to be an army staff sergeant in his mid-20s who was stationed in the Joint Security Area in the United Nations truce village of Panmunjom, according to Kim Byung-kee, a lawmaker of South Korea’s ruling party, briefed by the National Intelligence Service.

North Korea has not commented on the defection.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And we have fuckttards predicting these sick chicken Nk soldiers giving the great US army a fight for their money

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NK policy is most correct and almost perfect.

Never Pamper soldiers, especially those whose contributions are insignificant. Deprive them so that they will be most cruel towards peasants and enemy.

Look at the pampered bapok SAF, got maid to carry fullpack can fight war? Kiss My Ass!

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
In truth, I think most of them would welcome a quick death by US forces.

How did Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin reversed the WW2 by driving Hitler's forces back towards Berlin? He did so by ULTRA STRONG RESOLVE AND BRUTALITY - towards own coward officers and soldiers. He basically won the battles by out-brute the Nazi. He systematically give harsh orders and forced all his troops to die. His troops are more hungry than Nazi troops, face not only Nazi bullets but also even more brutal guns from their Soviet Officers - who face execution orders from Stalin all the time. Stalin told them you have to die by either enemy's bullet or Soviet bullets (when you disobey my orders), my duty to tell you the difference after your death: Nazi killed you I make you Soviet Martyr and your family will receive honor and benefits, you die by my execution orders, you are made Soviet Traitor, your family suffer disgrace and harsh punishments.

It worked perfectly and properly, just as the same way most ancient warriors were forced to fight it out. The tremendous success kicked Nazi (who nearly entered Moscow) all the way back to Berlin and lost the WW2. Stalin in his political life executed more Soviet citizens troops and officers, generals and high communist party elites than Nazi did. He made USSR peak power. The great superpower fucked up after his weaker successor treated people much more kindly. Kindness is the worst form of weakness, it corrupts your good soul by loving the weak, you also love to become weak yourself, and then you hate to be strong, you hate your own stronger self and killed your own strength.

Fucking Bapok Ang Moh troops and SAF will never learn.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh borrowed money Fed Reserve IOU notes to feed themselves.

angmoh will be slaves soon work for free to pay back the debt.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some country's leader feed round worms and corn kernel to their people...others offer fake meritocracy, confuse their people with race and partake democracy via selective choice.