• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck PAP! JHK with NO work experience also can get job in Singapore!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you care if I am rich or not? Losers like you are always so envious of rich people. Must be your evil Islamic cult teaching you to always blame others for your miserable live.
Yes u so rich u spend hours on end on inter net forum. Day time all ready dreaming? :biggrin:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, I wonder even if the PAP is not the government today, who can guarantee that the new opposition will not apply the same administrative protocols, especially the WP, whose policies are also mostly inline with the PAP.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes u so rich u spend hours on end on inter net forum. Day time all ready dreaming? :biggrin:

I no need to work. Uncle here is retired liao. Are you still in void deck playing guitar smoking pot and thinking your Allah will give you virgin when you go heaven?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment singapore employers see the word NS in your resume,they discard in the KIV tray.Honestly,NS has become a liability to Sinkees.:biggrin:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bring in more Ms Yeap. I want!

here u go...
1709529655385.jpeg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pay back time for old sinkies. We used to fuck them when they worked at massage parlours, sometimes three four times a week. Now their sons and daughters chut tao liao, and come here to haunt us.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Don know wats happening 20 plus years ago open leg policies hv many jhk ,pinoy u HR n even mgt post, slowly all jhk ,pinoy ,then china, ceca all pull each other up,lol, imagine all not from local U but graduate from their kampong to town U also sane pay as local U,lol, fees already different ,lol, if still vote the papigs tell u sinkies are blind