• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ft and drug conviction

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
mebbe they took a few to make kaya............................... :o

i get suspicious when i smell my neighbor cooking hantze teng, wonder why it smell so nice. they don't keep pandan by the way...

jw5

Loyal
i get suspicious when i smell my neighbor cooking hantze teng, wonder why it smell so nice. they don't keep pandan by the way...

hantze teng no need pandan, but must have lots of dried longan.................... :p

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops, I missed that. Anyway, whatever he's done, has it hurt anybody? If not, I'd just let him go with a warning that he's broken the "law." And it's time the gahmen (and the society) relook the sentiments here on recreational drugs. They're recreational. This boy is doing what boys his age are doing elsewhere the world over, why treat him like a criminal?

Cheers!

Read again, he ws convicted of trafficking heroin too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oops, I missed that. Anyway, whatever he's done, has it hurt anybody? If not, I'd just let him go with a warning that he's broken the "law." And it's time the gahmen (and the society) relook the sentiments here on recreational drugs. They're recreational. This boy is doing what boys his age are doing elsewhere the world over, why treat him like a criminal?

Cheers!
Disagreeing on the draconian laws here is another debate.
Issue is with the perceived notion kangaroos let the chap off due to him bring a FT.
The unfair one cuntry two system is the point of contention here.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the AG must be kidding.... all incoming flights and depot (immigration card) to sinkie details severe punishment for drug trafficking and related offences... to let off this bastard just like this ?

if sinkie, marching boots and sand bags awaits YOU at DRC !

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only one way to mend this - at elections.

Cheers!

ps. A certain forummer here doesn't want to wait till elections to make changes. I disagree. The way things are, the rebel rousers will be thrown in jail.

Disagreeing on the draconian laws here is another debate.
Issue is with the perceived notion kangaroos let the chap off due to him bring a FT.
The unfair one cuntry two system is the point of contention here.