• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France: Peaceful & merciful Muslim who quoted Qur’an while raping his victim takes two prison guards hostage

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sofiane-Rasmouk-300x225.jpg

https://www.ouest-france.fr/normand...d-otages-fe2c2a42-25be-11ec-8f5c-0c9e47d7d846

His name is Sofiane Rasmouk and he is 33 years old. Jailed for several years for rape and attempted murder, the man is currently serving a life sentence, with a 22-year sentence. This Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at 10 a.m., he held two prison guards hostage at Alençon-Condé prison (Orne), before surrendering at around 2 p.m. The detainee arrived at the Alençon-Condé-sur-Sarthe prison center less than a month ago.

“He’s a muscle monster”

During his appeal trial, before the Yvelines Assize Court in September 2017, he received the maximum sentence for raping two young women, in 2013, in Colombes and La Garenne-Colombes, in the Paris region. He was also found guilty of attempting to kill one of his victims. His nickname: “the monster of Colombes.”

At the hearing, he challenged all of his lawyers. It was finally Francis Terquem, a lawyer at the Paris bar, who, appointed by the court, ensured his defense. “I remember someone extremely violent. This guy is a bull, an ox, a monster of muscles, as wide as he is tall,” said the lawyer when he was reached by phone.

This is not the first time that Sofiane Rasmouk, described by local sources as “impulsive” and “violent,” has attacked prison guards. In April 2018, he was sentenced by the Versailles Criminal Court to six months in prison for assaulting two warders at Bois-d’Arcy prison.

Detainee particularly reported

According to our sources, Sofiane Rasmouk is one of the oft-reported detainees (DPS) in Alençon-Condé prison. In short: he is a detainee to be closely monitored. His criminal record shows more than 20 convictions. “His life is the chronicle of an announced drama,” continues Mr. Francis Terquem. “The first time he sexually assaulted a little girl, she was five years old. He was then kicked out of all schools and everyone threw away the hot potato.”

“Unable to manage his frustrations”

Sofiane Rasmouk’s life then revolved around drug trafficking, “which he sold downstairs from his home in his district of Colombes.” Until that day in 2013 when he raped two young women.

His former lawyer is therefore only “moderately surprised” by the news. “This man is unable to control his frustrations. I have found myself alone once or twice with him. No, I was not at ease. This guy can kill you with a punch.”

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a hormone issue.its got noth8ng to do with faith. If they had done a medical test, his sex hormones would be found to be excessive.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a hormone issue.its got noth8ng to do with faith. If they had done a medical test, his sex hormones would be found to be excessive.

He believes his raping action is justifiable by Islam, the holy Quran teaches that infidel women can be lawfully taken for sex use. The Prophet Muhammed is an il-'LUST'-rious example.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He believes his raping action is justifiable by Islam, the holy Quran teaches that infidel women can be lawfully taken for sex use. The Prophet Muhammed is an il-'LUST'-rious example.
I am not sure about tat as sex outside of wedlock is a prohibition for Muslims.
Plus it maybe justifiable by Islam. But I doubt if God sanctions such behaviour. Religion and God are two very different entities. You either serve God by doing good, or serve your religion dictated by clerics.

Last edited: