• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim parent accuses ang mo teacher of ‘Islamophobia,’ threatens to kill him, principal does nothing!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.cnews.fr/france/2022-10...ur-menace-par-un-parent-deleve-apres-un-cours

Threatened by a parent of a student in a college in Cognac (Gironde) in December 2020, two months after the assassination of Samuel Paty, a professor of history and geography testified at the microphone of CNEWS. The reason: a course on the Third Reich.

The facts date back to December 2020. Two months after the assassination of Samuel Paty. Stéphane Didier, a history and geography teacher in a priority education zone, noticed the suspicious behavior of one of his students.

During a homework assignment, the pupil refused to answer questions about the Third Reich. The teacher then demanded an explanation from the pupil. However, 48 hours later, the girl’s mother wanted to meet the teacher.

“She verbally attacked me directly, telling me that I was a racist, Islamophobic teacher. She reminded me not to forget, and above all to understand what had happened to Samuel Paty. It’s clear. The message is extremely clear,” says Stéphane Didier.

However, the teacher regretted the lack of support from the principal after this event: “He completely let me down about what had happened. He didn’t support me at all. He especially did not want to make waves. He did not want to make waves about this story,” he explains.

This incident made him more determined than ever to defend secularism: “I decided to speak with my face uncovered to show that I am not afraid. The Islamists seek only one thing. They want to scare us. Secularism, freedom of expression, goes beyond values. These are battles to be fought.”

Since this event, Stéphane Didier has changed jobs, and also left the region.