• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant who attacked two cops with a knife was screaming ‘Allahu akbar’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://okdiario.com/internacional/...os-policias-cannes-grito-allahu-akbar-8082184

An Algerian man who on Monday attacked a police patrol in the French city of Cannes with a knife and who said he was acting on behalf of the prophet Muhammad was shot dead by the agents and is “between life and death,” the official said. French Minister of the Interior, Gérald Darmanin.

The 37-year-old aggressor is called Lakhdar B *, and he arrived in France in 2016. The Anti-Terrorist Prosecutor’s Office has not considered that the investigation is within its purview, Darmanin explained in statements to the press outside the police station in Cannes where the events took place.

According to several witnesses, the criminal gave several shouts of the type “In the name of the prophet!” For years, this type of screaming has been a kind of “war cry” (Islamic) of individuals of the Muslim religion, protagonists of actions that oscillate between random murder and the Islamic terrorist attack.

For years, France has been the victim of successive waves of street violence, on the outskirts of Paris and other large cities, in Marseille (north), the Côte d’Azur and some 750 ghettos of illegal immigrants officially classified as dangerous or very dangerous.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
French did the same thing to algerians when they colonised the nation. Algerians were tortured, brutalised, land seized.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
French did the same thing to algerians when they colonised the nation. Algerians were tortured, brutalised, land seized.

Without the Frenchie colonial masters, the Algerians wouldn't have much of a culture. Same for the Viets. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The algerians had Sicily under tgeir control.and Malta.
That was then. Today, they are mere shadows of their past.
On the old days, quran was not readily available so they studied ftom Greek, roman, persian, egyptian masters.
Today, they only study the holy book. Seeking all their answers to their problem from just one book. It will be a tragic end.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think colonization is not motivated by religion although religion is one of the tools.
Every evil deed a muslim committed, they will scream allahu akbar. After so many posts, I still don't get it.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
France should send these people to Malaysia , specially Kelentan and Kedah or Kuantan.
I am sure the mudland Minister will embrace them like their own brothers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think colonization is not motivated by religion although religion is one of the tools.
Every evil deed a muslim committed, they will scream allahu akbar. After so many posts, I still don't get it.
Neither do I.
I dunno what the Muslims infatuation with that word Allahu-akbar.
Why can't it be Allah the merciful or the giver of peace

Name of