• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France muslim migrant beats wife, tells daughter ‘Dad has the religious right to hit mom to educate her’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://actu.fr/normandie/alencon_6...ligion-le-mari-violent-condamne_57249240.html

The Alençon Criminal Court sentenced, Thursday, February 9, 2023, a 41-year-old man for violence committed against his ex-wife, in 2021, in Alençon (Orne).

He was a Muslim and “extremely entrenched in his religion.” On October 8, 2021, he had wanted to take his daughters to morning prayers at five a.m.

His partner refused and an argument broke out. He punched her in the arm, resulting in temporary incapacity for work (ITT) for three days.

After this episode, she filed a complaint and wanted to leave him. He did not appreciate that, explaining that a “good Muslim does not divorce.”

The relationship of the couple, married in 2012 and parents of two daughters, deteriorated when they returned from Morocco in 2021. The father constantly belittled his companion, calling her a bad mother.

During the hearing on Thursday, January 5, the case having been taken under advisement by the court, the victim explained that her ex-husband, who frequented the mosque more and more, forced the family to learn Arabic and the first twelve chapters of the Quran.

“If you continue to speak French, I will disfigure you,” he said one day to his wife. To their daughter, who had attended the scene, he had declared: “It does not matter, dad has the right to hit mom to educate her.”

On April 10, 2022, another episode of violence at the victim’s home in Alençon. The defendant violently grabbed the latter by the collar of her sweater, tearing off her necklace.

A friend, present that day, intervened to separate the couple. The police found a red mark on the woman’s upper chest. The medical examiner prescribed a six-day ITT.

Me Khadija Benbani, the lawyer for the civil party, had reported that the defendant, absent from the hearing, “has disturbing speech and practices.”

“He hides his tyranny and machismo in religion.”

For Me Aouatef Braber, the defense lawyer, “we sought to demonize” the defendant. “I have the impression that a Muslim terrorist has been tried.”

Marguerite Gamber, the prosecutor, had requested a six-month suspended prison sentence.

The court handed down a four-month prison sentence suspended on probation for two years.

He is prohibited from going to the victim’s home. He will have to undergo treatment and an internship to fight against sexism.

Why, that’ll fix everything.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is it...I will go convert n b a mudslime. Islam is the best antidote to feminism . Nothing wrong in getting 4 syt wives who are slaves in reality. Wat not to like? For men tat is

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is it...I will go convert n b a mudslime. Islam is the best antidote to feminism . Nothing wrong in getting 4 syt wives who are slaves in reality. Wat not to like? For men tat is

islam is also a good antidote to LGBT, gambling, drinking and prostitution.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://actu.fr/normandie/alencon_6...ligion-le-mari-violent-condamne_57249240.html

The Alençon Criminal Court sentenced, Thursday, February 9, 2023, a 41-year-old man for violence committed against his ex-wife, in 2021, in Alençon (Orne).

He was a Muslim and “extremely entrenched in his religion.” On October 8, 2021, he had wanted to take his daughters to morning prayers at five a.m.

His partner refused and an argument broke out. He punched her in the arm, resulting in temporary incapacity for work (ITT) for three days.

After this episode, she filed a complaint and wanted to leave him. He did not appreciate that, explaining that a “good Muslim does not divorce.”

The relationship of the couple, married in 2012 and parents of two daughters, deteriorated when they returned from Morocco in 2021. The father constantly belittled his companion, calling her a bad mother.

During the hearing on Thursday, January 5, the case having been taken under advisement by the court, the victim explained that her ex-husband, who frequented the mosque more and more, forced the family to learn Arabic and the first twelve chapters of the Quran.

“If you continue to speak French, I will disfigure you,” he said one day to his wife. To their daughter, who had attended the scene, he had declared: “It does not matter, dad has the right to hit mom to educate her.”

On April 10, 2022, another episode of violence at the victim’s home in Alençon. The defendant violently grabbed the latter by the collar of her sweater, tearing off her necklace.

A friend, present that day, intervened to separate the couple. The police found a red mark on the woman’s upper chest. The medical examiner prescribed a six-day ITT.

Me Khadija Benbani, the lawyer for the civil party, had reported that the defendant, absent from the hearing, “has disturbing speech and practices.”

“He hides his tyranny and machismo in religion.”

For Me Aouatef Braber, the defense lawyer, “we sought to demonize” the defendant. “I have the impression that a Muslim terrorist has been tried.”

Marguerite Gamber, the prosecutor, had requested a six-month suspended prison sentence.

The court handed down a four-month prison sentence suspended on probation for two years.

He is prohibited from going to the victim’s home. He will have to undergo treatment and an internship to fight against sexism.

Why, that’ll fix everything.

It's expected that a devouted moslem man would beat up his wife. It's prescribed in the arabic religion.