• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former ntuc worker: Tampines mall ntuc uses same meat grinder on both pork & halal me

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Former ntuc worker: Tampines mall ntuc uses same meat grinder on both pork & hala

I've seen check out cashiers who refuse to handle the pork I've bought.....I think best to have halal supermarkets as well. Not trying to incite racial hatred.....saying it as it is

Never encountered that before; but I make an effort not to go to a counter manned by a Muslim when I buy pork.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Former ntuc worker: Tampines mall ntuc uses same meat grinder on both pork & hala

how about new water?all rojak liao

oh yah hor... all the sai chwee comes from everyone, be it halal or haram... :eek::eek::eek:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cut cost why buy 2 grinder when 1 can do the jobs also grind meat also. More important save $$$ earn more $$$ for ntuc.

Ms jo will tell you she dont understand why pple r ranting n angry

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Consumption of Newater

The 53th Conference of the National Fatwa Committee

Source: The Fatwa Committee Convention – 27th November 2002

Decision: The 53rd Muzakarah (conference) of the Fatwa Committee National Council of Islamic Religious Affairs Malaysia held on 27th November 2002 has discussed the consumption of Newater. From Islamic law perspective, the Committee has decided that Newater is clean and can be consumed.

http://www.hdcglobal.com/publisher/...ontentId/f6c3731b-4fed-4820-88ce-f9b9922565a5

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

firstly don't put in we. Crab in a bucket syndrome drag all Chinese in when it is negative. Next it is NTUC not some Chinese stall. The race of the worker does not matter they follow orders and to put the blame unto the Chinese for NTUC? You want to blame blame that Indian Muslim for mixing up mutton with beef on purpose because that is his own stall. BTW if you claim all Chinese are like that why is a Chinese raising the issue? I have noticed it for the longest time when it's something negative people like you will come in and brand all Chinese in the same manner but I won't do that. Anyway it's nothing surprising coming from you where you labeled all ang moh food go be superior to local food

pls dont blame the chinese. fyi, we would be equally offended if they use the grinder for beef which is a no no for us taoism.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

pls dont blame the chinese. fyi, we would be equally offended if they use the grinder for beef which is a no no for us taoism.

Since when Taoists no eat beef?
I thot only Hindus no eat beef

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some shit like this went down in marks and spencer london.....muslim employees complained they were assigned to liquor counter and refused to work. MS had to apologise and reassign them.

Im surprised this hasnt become big news here....singapore malay brudders very understanding i must say.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cut cost why buy 2 grinder when 1 can do the jobs also grind meat also. More important save $$$ earn more $$$ for ntuc.

Sinkapoor productivity drive, for the sake of earning more $$$, use just ONE meat grinder instead of TWO...

Do/say anything is okay so long as it pays $$$...
"If the annual salary of the Minister of Information, Communication and Arts is only $500,000, it may pose some problems when he discuss policies with media CEOs who earn millions of dollars because they need not listen to the minister's ideas and proposals. Hence, a reasonable payout will help to maintain a bit of dignity."
- MP Lim Wee Kiak apologises for comments on pay
YqUYU.jpg
[IMG URL]