• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forget WUHAN watch the World Naked Bike Ride (WNBR) instead

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam, I mean this lah

727_1000.jpg

734_1000.jpg

Those are girls on bicycles but it has nothing to do with the world naked bike ride events.

If Japan organises a naked bike ride I would be most happy to include the images here.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those are girls on bicycles but it has nothing to do with the world naked bike ride events.

If Japan organises a naked bike ride I would be most happy to include the images here.

How can they be said to be nekkid?
So many of them can be seen wearing shoes and sneakers.
A couple of them seen wearing socks as well, and one wearing stocking to mid thigh .

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

All those glitter paint bad bad environmental hazard.
Those paint make use of microplastics and never can be removed once in water polluting the environment.
I feel ashamed and disgusted you can glorify stupid uncaring people in using those glitter paints.
Be more conscientious and caring to environment please!