• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

For 10-20 years Singaporeans have been cycling without problems but now ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 10-20 years Singaporeans have been cycling without problems but now ? They refuse to admit it's the FTs that is causing all the cycling problems in Singapore . Screw the ruling despotic party who made our lifes miserable by failing to check the FTs cyclist .

Apr 4, 2010
Get cyclists off the footpaths
Many want recourse against riders who ignore rules and throw caution to the wind
By Irene Tham

ST_IMAGES_ITCYCLE-I3J.jpg

Last year, more than 1,500 summonses were issued by the police to cyclists for violating traffic rules. Of these, about 700 were for illegal riding along the footways of roads - a six-fold increase from 115 in 2008. Cycling on the footways of roads is an offence, except in Tampines town. First-time offenders may be fined up to $1,000 or jailed up to three months. -- ST PHOTOS: KEVIN LIM
View more photos

MR KELVIN Khoo, 38, has stopped taking evening walks with his wife around his estate near Bedok North.

He is wary of cyclists who pedal illegally on footpaths. 'They come at such high speeds,' said the personal wealth manager.

On several occasions, they nearly hit the couple.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always thinking of kicking the bicycle rear wheel when they pass. Make sure they hit the tree. So far have nearly fight with FT auntie, I dare her to call police. She mumble and keep quite cycle into HDB void deck.