• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

final score : abnn family 1 - atb 0

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

luk xia, luk xia, luk xia lai

I think, I think, I think ah

cock case ready ah

u faster ghost

tqvm to our dishonorable son for importing all these shit into Stingapore

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
SEND BOTH THESE CLOWN SPECIES BACK TO THEIR MOTHER LANDS.
Problem Solved! Lol :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that world history would have been much more interesting if China and India weren't separated by the Himalayan mountains. :wink:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is tge malay language they can use to communicate between one another.easy to use and learn. Myanmar, nepalese, banglas all can speak malay within weeks landing on the shores.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha I can ttell the ATB was screaming shanghainese .. never get into a screaming match with a shanghainese auntie .. u will lose badly

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that world history would have been much more interesting if China and India weren't separated by the Himalayan mountains. :wink:
that world history was and is still being written in sg.:wink:

powers that be are playing with fire by thinking they can densify limited space with rodents from various (sub) continents fresh off the boat and hoping they will co-exist harmoniously in less than one generation. it's a matter of time deep-shitted prejudices hit the fan, and when they do they will blame sinkies for not accommodating these rodents and grooming them to becum more tolerant of differences. heck, walk around any 6.9th generation hokkien heartland, and they still call other dialect groups genitalia names. what more another racial or ethnic group. so called "racial and or ethnic harmony" mantra in sg is a myth. remove the basic comfort and convenience of water, makan and power (and ac), and all hell breaks lose.

Last edited: