• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Feeling embarrassed in bus.

CHAOTIC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys ccb I was in bus 857 back home from yisslum.
Bus was really crowded.I was standing beside a chio bu girl.her head was at my crouch and shit I erected when I saw her lip close to me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys ccb I was in bus 857 back home from yisslum.
Bus was really crowded.I was standing beside a chio bu girl.her head was at my crouch and shit I erected when I saw her lip close to me.

Did you inhale? Did she smell good? If you're good enough you can tell if she's ovulating by smell alone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U lucky guy.If u kenna Ah Neh odour,u will faint in the bus.

Most likely, BUS CAPTAIN, will use the bus intercom ( nowadays many buses have them) call control for an ambulance at the next bus stop....or the Captain, will stop the bus..scout the nearest HDB block for those AED device...passenger, may need revival...