• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father beats girl to death for copying homework

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Father beats girl to death for copying homework

Xinhua, May 20, 2014

7427ea210acc14e6439608.jpg

A migrant worker in east China's Zhejiang Province had beat his 11-year-old daughter to death for copying her classmate's homework, local police said.

Father surnamed Zhang in east China's Zhejiang Province beat his 11-year-old daughter to death for copying her classmate's homework on Tuesday, May 20, 2014. [Photo/hzrb.cn]

Father surnamed Zhang in east China's Zhejiang Province beat his 11-year-old daughter to death for copying her classmate's homework on Tuesday, May 20, 2014. [Photo/hzrb.cn]

The father, surnamed Zhang, ordered the girl to kneel down, tied her hands and beat her at about 8:30 p.m. Monday when he discovered she had copied her classmate's homework multiple times, according to the police.

He sent the girl to hospital when she stopped breathing. She died at 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Physical punishment of children is common in China, especially in rural areas as parents pin high hopes on their children's academic achievements.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the person who will feel the most pain will be him. I guess this is china, he will get a AK-47 7.76mm ball in a few years.
Next story.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kid copying her classmate's homework sounds only like an excuse for the bastard taking out his frustrations and releasing his pent-up anger on the child to me. As a father, it does not bother me how my child's grades are at school, just whether she has friends and a happy social life. That's what a kid's life should be. Homework and grades, if they do well, that's fine, if they don't, I'm not bothered by it. Fuck school.

Cheers!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell was he thinking? He should be enjoying with the kid. You only get to do this till they reach 16. After that, they will bugger off with their friends instead and when they become adults you don't get to see them anymore.

MasterYoda

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the hell was he thinking? He should be enjoying with the kid. You only get to do this till they reach 16. After that, they will bugger off with their friends instead and when they become adults you don't get to see them anymore.

Thinking of hell, he was.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that depends,some people 26 years old still call their mothers everyday at work.