• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fatally shot Brooklyn teen was recording TikTok videos while playing around with gun

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fatally shot Brooklyn teen was recording TikTok videos while playing around with gun

ROCCO PARASCANDOLA
 May 10 at 4:29 PM ET

JV6YL63M5FGVXHW5B6CPYS2KDE.jpg

STNWMKLWP5D35HTAE5KXXFQCTA.jpg

An 18-year-old Brooklyn woman was playing around with a gun while recording TikTok videos with a friend when she was fatally shot, a police source said Tuesday.

Officers responding to a 911 call at 2:46 a.m. on May 4 found mortally wounded Adriana Graham in the lobby of the Harding Arms Apartments in Crown Heights. She had been shot in the head in the building on Sterling Place near Rochester Ave.
Medics rushed her to Kings County Hospital in critical condition. She died there Friday.

Detectives believe Graham and the friend were playing around with a gun when it was fired. There have been no arrests, but Graham’s death has been deemed a homicide by the NYPD.

Graham attended W.H. Maxwell Career and Technical Education High School in East New York, according to her Facebook page.

Friends and family took to social media to mourn the teen’s death, some placing TikTok posts of a balloon release vigil and other tributes to Graham.

“The news told the story but didn’t show her face so it was important that I got this picture today as we spoke on the community violence at the place it happened,” one friend wrote in a posting with a woman holding a large photo of Graham. “THIS IS HER SAY HER NAME ADRIANA GRAHAM.”

Another friend, posting on Facebook early Tuesday, reminisced about all the videos they had recorded together.
“Trying to keep a smile but it’s so hard for me,” the friend wrote. “You on my mind 24/7 baby girl ... Can’t wait till me meet again. Rest easy.”

Graham’s death comes almost two years after the May 12, 2020, killing of 16-year-old Tyquan Howard, who was shot in the abdomen outside the same apartment building. Investigators believed at the time he was shot in retaliation for taking part in a vicious group stomping of a 15-year-old girl two months earlier.

Susan Semple, 36, a Harding Arms Apartments resident, told the Daily News on Tuesday that young people often hang out in the lobby who don’t necessarily live there, lamenting, “They hang out too much in this building.”

“I’m very saddened by what happened,” Semple said.

Source:https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0220510-g7cyfgdgd5dhjl4vpivy7eraxm-story.html