• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAPee Choo: I Made $2.25M Over 10 Years. Good Enuff!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$15k x 15 x 10 = $2.25M

GE: "I've had a very good ten years", says outgoing MP Ho Geok Choo
By Hetty Musfirah Abdul Khamid | Posted: 02 April 2011 2010 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Ho Geok Choo

Related News

• GE: West Coast MP to step down

Special Report

• GE Countdown

SINGAPORE: Outgoing West Coast GRC MP Ho Geok Choo says she has had a very good ten years serving her residents in Boon Lay and is very happy to be stepping down to facilitate the leadership renewal process of the ruling People's Action Party.

She said: "I have had very good ten years with the support of my grassroots leaders, my supporters and residents. I think we have brought a transformation in Boon Lay, both physical transformation as well as programmes that have impacted the lives of residents and I feel very satisfied.

"We also have built a very strong following of youth leaders, I am very happy to be stepping down, more so for the fact, in the context of the leadership renewal process. It is necessary for us to put in a fourth generation leadership and the new slate of candidates will make a generational change, a watershed event in establishing this fourth generation leadership."

She added: "This time round, I think we have a larger pool of highly qualified candidates, and it is important we accommodate them, so that we can ensure Singapore's survival with the new generation of leaders coming in place."

Earlier on Saturday, Minister for Trade and Industry Lim Hng Kiang confirmed Madam Ho is stepping down to make way for a deserving younger candidate in the upcoming General Election.

Madam Ho said that person is likely to be Mr Lawrence Wong, the former CEO of the Energy Market Authority.

The 38-year-old is widely tipped to be a potential candidate after he stepped down as CEO as of April 1.

Madam Ho said she looks forward to seeing the new MP replacing her, bring the area to greater heights.

She said: "I think there is still lots to be done for the poor in Boon Lay, and to continue to enhance the amenities in Boon Lay because in Old Boon Lay although we are pretty satisfied, and we have turned it into a pretty garden constituency, with a new CC, renovated market and a shopping centre going for renovation, we hope there will other amenities like banking facilities and maybe nearby polyclinics."

-CNA/ac