• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Family home in Sentosa Cove for $17 mil

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://sg.yahoo.com/finance/news/family-home-sentosa-cove-17-020000337.html

iWMVlgJ.png

This Balinese-style house with pavilions on Ocean Drive was designed by Timur Designs

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Bali, you can have this for a fraction of the costs. Plus you can get a army of servants and butler to keep your whole place spick and span every morning.

Why do you want a Balinese style house in Singapore ? I don't understand.

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, just retire overseas in Thailand or Bali. With that kind of money you can live comfortably up to 120 years old and live in even better property than this

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bless the couple for being so wealthy
'bless them a million years
you poor sinking sinkies stuck in the m&d forever

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously, just retire overseas in Thailand or Bali. With that kind of money you can live comfortably up to 120 years old and live in even better property than this

if can survive 80 already very good
live up to 120 just a useless vegetable buried in bank notes also no use
cannot enjoy whatever you have
so if you are young now go and give yourself a blast
spend your money and give yourself a treat
no need to save for old age
you may just collapse the next moment
go and give yourself the cloud nine feeling
got money will travel in Singapore . anything

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Bali, you can have this for a fraction of the costs. Plus you can get a army of servants and butler to keep your whole place spick and span every morning.

fren...you're not that person...you dun have that sort of $$$... how can you understand?? :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What'sthe big deal? Last year, one bungalow in sentosa cove sold for $28 million

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Absolutely! And don't forget to hire a few drivers too. Let them drive and navigate those small roads without street lights and filled with pot-holes while you relax in the comfort of your luxury MPV. Toyota Alphard would be my choice, equipped with 1st class lounge seats, fridge, satellite TV, etc. I recommend a villa in Ubud.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely! And don't forget to hire a few drivers too. Let them drive and navigate those small roads without street lights and filled with pot-holes while you relax in the comfort of your luxury MPV. Toyota Alphard would be my choice, equipped with 1st class lounge seats, fridge, satellite TV, etc. I recommend a villa in Ubud.

Yes, Ubud and Seminyak will be a good place for hideaway.

I wonder if Uber or Grab is legal in Bali.