• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-st journalist tessa wong now works at bbc but criticises singaporeans

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've noticed that the BBC has turned a blind eye to many of the things going on in Spore. I was wondering about the impartiality of their news.

Many of the presenters here are local. Except for Rico Hizon who is filipino. Now we have an ex- Straits Times staff being brought in. Someone who appears to be biased. Looks like I'll have to turn to other news outlets for more rounded news.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees should raise their 'welcome' to foreigners that sinkapore will be known as the most unfriendly place for foreigners to work and live.
Sinkees need to have the fighting instinct ...they need to fight for their jobs and survival. Show the PAP that sinkees mean business.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees should raise their 'welcome' to foreigners that sinkapore will be known as the most unfriendly place for foreigners to work and live.
Sinkees need to have the fighting instinct ...they need to fight for their jobs and survival. Show the PAP that sinkees mean business.

The only way, vote the PAP out.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've noticed that the BBC has turned a blind eye to many of the things going on in Spore. I was wondering about the impartiality of their news.

Many of the presenters here are local. Except for Rico Hizon who is filipino. Now we have an ex- Straits Times staff being brought in. Someone who appears to be biased. Looks like I'll have to turn to other news outlets for more rounded news.

BBC never impartial......controlled by the govt............always condemn arab enemies of the west...........