• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex-SAF officers in australia

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have met afew ex-saf officers here in australia and holding onto PR/citizenship here, one of whom held the rank of lt-colonel. Im rather perplexed as to how they managed to migrate into australia. In my short conversation with one of the ex-senior officer about the topic of poverty, focusing on old folks in sg collecting newspapers and cardboard. His strong and unreserverd reply was that the comparison of statistics on the number of poors against the general population, SG still faired better than the rest of the world. And he went on to describe how pathetic the business environment here is compared to sg.

at the back of my mind, i was wondering, if he think sg is such a jolly well place, he can go back. Why come here in the 1st place?

so, if the ICA and mindef is talking about the risk of holding dual citizenship, perhap they might look at their own backyward and see just how many of their saf officers are holding oz pr or in the process of applying for one.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've met only one SAF officer here before. The attitude you describe is exactly what he is like, a big prick. I would think there would be more SAF officers in Perth, given most of the pilot trainings are done there. At the end of the day, they know deep down inside that Singapore is too small and insignificant to stay. That you can have a better life here. The stuck up attitude is probably brain-washed into them since OCS days.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've met only one SAF officer here before. The attitude you describe is exactly what he is like, a big prick. I would think there would be more SAF officers in Perth, given most of the pilot trainings are done there. At the end of the day, they know deep down inside that Singapore is too small and insignificant to stay. That you can have a better life here. The stuck up attitude is probably brain-washed into them since OCS days.

Thanks to Pearce RAAF base, we have more (ex) SAF officers here.
Basically, these people attitudes are not made for jungle survival - need to sucker up the Singkieland's teats to survive.

One has been investigated for cheating their fellow Singaporeans.

A case about 10? years ago ....

Anyone heard of Challenge2000/Dream International Pty Ltd and how they set up shop in Singapore (Delfi Orchard) promising 15% returns on Perth investment properties?

http://www.manta.com/ic/mvm46ml/au/dream-international-pty-ltd

Set up by ex-SAF and his Perth "Success" story appears in the New Paper about him and his Applecross property and Jeep-driving daughter.

I think his name is Dennis something ... I have been trying to get the full story of what happen to his venture? haha

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
at the back of my mind, i was wondering, if he think sg is such a jolly well place, he can go back. Why come here in the 1st place?

Probably because he wants the best of both worlds. Earned his Singapore dollars, enjoyed low taxation, HDB/private property prices shot upwards, so when he cashed out he could live very well in Australia.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, best joke we have. SAF asking everyone to surrender phone camera handphones etc and making fuck noise about leaked photos. When all you have to do is go to Australia or Vancouver, and you can easily find all the top secret information about SAF you will ever want. Lt Col, etc, all there. Quitted from sinkieland.

What a SAF joke.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have met afew ex-saf officers here in australia and holding onto PR/citizenship here, one of whom held the rank of lt-colonel. Im rather perplexed as to how they managed to migrate into australia. In my short conversation with one of the ex-senior officer about the topic of poverty, focusing on old folks in sg collecting newspapers and cardboard. His strong and unreserverd reply was that the comparison of statistics on the number of poors against the general population, SG still faired better than the rest of the world. And he went on to describe how pathetic the business environment here is compared to sg.

so, if the ICA and mindef is talking about the risk of holding dual citizenship, perhap they might look at their own backyward and see just how many of their saf officers are holding oz pr or in the process of applying for one.

Ranking in SAF is useless, even one that walk like a girl can become a BG. All these SAF officers are like office admin managers only good for processing paper works and sit at their office most of the time.

Since most of the high ranking SAF also migrate, what there to conscript for NS which is waste of time for your kids.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont be surprised that most of the pap ministers hold citizenship in other countries too.

so to all gullible youngsters who got indoctrinated about nationalism and loyalty, please wake up your idea. even the top army elites can abandon the country so readily, you better look out for yourselves.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ministers Holding Citizenship of Other Countries?

i wont be surprised that most of the pap ministers hold citizenship in other countries too.

so to all gullible youngsters who got indoctrinated about nationalism and loyalty, please wake up your idea. even the top army elites can abandon the country so readily, you better look out for yourselves.

I doubt that they have resided in a foreign country long enough meet the residence requirement, save and except during the time when they were residing there as a student on scholarship.