• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

even swiss rejects min wage!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: This angmo country damn solid!!!

Democracy in action.....too bad no swiss standards in stinkapore...........

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can i fucking migrate to swissland?i would like to be part of a country that actually debates and votes on important issues.

issues like cutting funding on the goddam military!!!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I propose a referendum for SG : shld PM cross his legs like a man or lady

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uh,,the swiss rejected the high minimum wage raise not reject the minimum wage. At least I see an interesting point bought up by the supporters of the high rate. The Union mention that higher pay will save the state money as alot of minimum wage workers get by with gahmen welfare subsidies and that cost a lot. So its a form of corporate welfare. as employers pay less and tax payers foot the bill.

However I feel that in such minimum wage countries, gahmens need to look at the tax system. As there is no logic that one earns minimum wage and pay a flat rate of 20% tax or whatever and than go and claim back on welfare payments like in Ozland. Also gahmens do like wage increases as that means workers pay more tax as they move up the tax bracket. So any wage increases is offset by the higher tax. Of course like in Ozland, reforms are hard as the people in the welfare dept will lose their jobs if the system was made more efficient. Just my rants,,,

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

min wage is a gimmick, opposition use to trick useless stupid idiots to vote for them. They will get it when opposition wins, but it will not help them a single bit.