• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

End is nigh for Shopee?

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
E-commerce giant Shopee cut more jobs on Monday (Sep 19), the most recent in a series of moves following widening losses and slower revenue growth.

The retrenchments were announced internally this morning in town halls with staff.

“These changes are part of our ongoing efforts to optimise operating efficiency with the goal of achieving self-sufficiency across our business,” said a Shopee spokesperson in response to queries about the retrenchments announced on Monday.

More at https://shrtcô.de/uzXhIf

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its part and parcel of E commerce companies...they will continue like this until Lazada or Grab comes around for merger.
Same playbook like Uber.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
its part and parcel of E commerce companies...they will continue like this until Lazada or Grab comes around for merger.
Same playbook like Uber.
Grab snd uber also losing.two losers do not make a successful company.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jackie Chan brought bad luck to shopee

This turd too.

Shopee.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao. Why do you need so much staff for this? Shopback have much lesser. Of course they will need morons to start it up. Once its done you can get lost

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

All their ads are damn stupid and disgusting
and Full of Shits.

Only Cheapo Pariahs will perform in it like first class clowns.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once I had to buy some cheap gadget online. I compared the prices between Shopee and Lazada. Shopee's prices seemed 'too good to be true' and gave me scam vibes. At that time, I had never bought anything with Shopee, but bought a few things through Lazada (long ago, before it changed its corporate logo).

So I trusted my gut instinct and went with Lazada. :cool: