• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elon musk said it has been an “excruciating” year and exhaustion is taking toll on his physical health

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For maybe 10 years there was no competition except nissan leaf fir tesla but now its getting criwded wrt battery powered cars especially from china manufacturers.
China car companies no matter how good also cannot invest. Just look at ali baba the best also useless against ccp shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
China car companies no matter how good also cannot invest. Just look at ali baba the best also useless against ccp shit.
Come to think of it it’s the same concept as jb house or condo no matter how good also useless against malaysian son of whore evil filthy shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No regrets I am just reminiscing like what @eatshitndie did about 2018 and wonder why as an early fan of elon musk and spacex then why didn’t I even think of buying Tesla shares? Luckily since last year I have learnt from smart Angmoh the best in youtube to trade options and have very satisfying performance todate.
I am so proud of myself can achieve so much in pandemic despite being attacked viciously by both foreigners and sinkies and receiving no help

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so proud of myself can achieve so much in pandemic despite being attacked viciously by both foreigners and sinkies and receiving no help
Come to think of it all my leveling up from deep despair due to vicious Asian crimes on me AND pandemic is thanks to Angmoh the best from learning french to piano to options.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to think of it all my leveling up from deep despair due to vicious Asian crimes on me AND pandemic is thanks to Angmoh the best from learning french to piano to options.
If people of my calibre ever need to sell cb then all you Ccb sinkies and Malaysian family women sell cb. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya due to harassment by human cockroaches in my own condo, I have moved and am living it up in a brand new condo now. Albeit rental but still beats crybaby sinkies kpkb bto delay due to pandemic no place to live crap. Hey if I can go rent, so can ccb sinkies right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya due to harassment by human cockroaches in my own condo, I have moved and am living it up in a brand new condo now. Albeit rental but still beats crybaby sinkies kpkb bto delay due to pandemic no place to live crap. Hey if I can go rent, so can ccb sinkies right?
The only snag is there are still human cockroaches ceca Indians or sinkie Malay or whatever following me around hiding in their unit harassing me with knocks in wee hours but nevermind I can stay awake to monitor usa stocks then. Heaven will crush them for me under the bus or burn them alive.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only snag is there are still human cockroaches ceca Indians or sinkie Malay or whatever following me around hiding in their unit harassing me with knocks in wee hours but nevermind I can stay awake to monitor usa stocks then. Heaven will crush them for me under the bus or burn them alive.
You are 1 fucking useless pathetic lao jibye that go around harassing people