• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Egyptian 'Peaceful' muslim uses bulldozer to murder Christian, says ‘I hate Christians; I killed him because he is Christian’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.opendoorsuk.org/news/latest-news/egypt-architect-attack/

A young man in Egypt was tragically murdered by a colleague who later told police, “I hate Christians; I killed him because he is Christian.”

Fadi was an architect who had been working for the company for several years, with Mohammed recently joining as a bulldozer driver. On 15 May, a week after Fadi’s birthday, Mohammed was in the bulldozer when he turned from digging to attack Fadi, who was overseeing work. Fadi tried to escape but Mohammed pursued him until he was killed.

Family forgives killer

Mohammed confessed to the crime and spent four days in prison, before being sent to a mental health hospital for treatment. It’s unclear to what extent, if at all, psychological issues contributed to this attack, but they are often cited by Muslim extremists to explain their attacks against Christians to avoid prosecution – and it works.

Like so many families who’ve been affected by persecution in Egypt, there is no guarantee that Fadi’s family will receive justice from the legal system. Despite this uncertainty and the anguish they are in, they have already decided to forgive Mohammed….