• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dr Hen and John Tan Wishes All Samsters "Happy Total Defence Day!" Guess New Pillar Of Total Defense!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
take a leaf from South Korea- get all the underground MRT stations be equipped with gas masks and oxygen tanks, dry food ration and water supply.
Extend these preparations to underground bunkers all across the nation, currently these bunkers used as tuition centres and/or mamak stalls, easy to stock up the gears.

How to have defence ?, when air raid shelters are turned into commercial uses...in case of emergency, what do the people run to? Everything is making money & putting on a show...

Test alarm...so often...most will just ignore...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to have defence ?, when air raid shelters are turned into commercial uses...in case of emergency, what do the people run to? Everything is making money & putting on a show...

Test alarm...so often...most will just ignore...

They have this app that come pre-installed if you buy Samsung Phones in Singapore, which I promptly delete. Ask you to report dustbins fires...wtf! for?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
They have this app that come pre-installed if you buy Samsung Phones in Singapore, which I promptly delete. Ask you to report dustbins fires...wtf! for?
They will send send you notification on recommended updates once in a while. Lol :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, Ah Nehs have glossy CVs ...but they are full of bs. They can't do squat. Commit our cyber security to them, we might as well just surrender!

That's nonsense. Everyone knows that CECAdians are good at IT! Why else would we import tens of thousands of them for?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The best part is having these F&B outlets in these underground MRT systems... think about it :coffee::coffee::coffee:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best part is having these F&B outlets in these underground MRT systems... think about it :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Underground F&B is not a new thing...everywhere in the world, they have that for the train stations connecters etc.. But, what preparation do we have? other than those propaganda videos we see on the Stations Display Screen?, on what to do when the siren sound? They keep testing the sirens, but, there is no proper drills ! & we all know all the bomb shelters in HDB flats are leased out as minimarts, PAP kindergartens, other kindergartens etc..

So, in case of any serious Siren Calls, where are the residents suppose to take shelter...nvm...what does one do, when we hear the siren? or just ignore, for we have been hearing them so often , testing it....just ignore. It is another wayang PR act.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody kiasu and kiasi! More and more pillars propping up the Total Defence; might as well build a wall like Dotard to guard against Malaysia and Indonesia.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is digital security, do you think I'll be ToaPehGong here? I would have used my real name. Louis Koo Tin-lok