• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee soon Juan on the PAP

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
for my last 20-years only Chiam and Low is consider opposition wiling to serve Singaporean.
CSJ as usual in his video clip get less than half correct or thr truth and the rest will be squash during GE or in court.
but now I don't care anymore.
opposition, no matter you are slim, fat or ugly, just come out this GE2020/GE2021 and i will give you my vote.

PAP call me idiot behind closed door and none of the high salary MPs point out that it is unbecoming of an MP to use such term, means all of them agree that I am idiot.

PAP reciving high salary but request me to take lower salary.

MPs receiving high salary and insist to increase 7% gst

MPs allow PRC, CECA, Philippine, vietnam into Singapore to take up job usd1500 to usd4500 (this range of salary are talent you cannot find in Singapore ? we are still fishing village and we are still villagers ?)

PAP insist bus and train to be privatized and allow fare to up no matter what state of our economic while they still draw high salary.

To fight for my sake is already to late, I am old.
but I will vote for opposition for the sake of my next generation.
Between baking dogs (PAP) and a cliff (opposition), I will leap since bitten by the dogs is slow death, I take my slim chance with the opposition.

actually it is year 2020, opposition need not resort to old tactics like what CSJ is doing.
the PAP has so much bad policies and incident (like how they handle COVID-19 and call Singapore idiot behind closed door), it is actually enough to get more Singapore on opposition sides.

Hopefully more sinkies vote like you do.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEST!!! Collected 100 Billion, from Sinkies Slaves, payout 1 billion in claims. Next, eye operation bill 4 k plus, can claim only below 5 bugs. Sinkies no intelligence mah!